News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

jedifunkjedifunkjedifunk, it's your day!

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, March 15, 2008, 12:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

since it's technically your birfday...
and who knows when i'll wake up tomorrow...

wanted to say happy birthday, yo!!!

:beers:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

ytowndan

Happy Birthday!!!  My next beer is dedicated to you!   :beers:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

susep

funk brother, happy bday dog!  enjoy your day!

WillBreathes

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

jedifunk

tanks everybooty!  big party toonite.  alls yalls iz invited
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mattstick

and we're glad glad glad that you're a glide

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

blatboom

Quote from: jedifunk on March 15, 2008, 10:33:01 AM
tanks everybooty!  big party toonite.  alls yalls iz invited

get crunk yo.  Happy birthday  :beers:

rowjimmy

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

G. Augusto

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

tet

beware the Ides of March!  :samurai:

happy b-day mang!  :beers:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sls.stormyrider

Happy B-day

enjoy the party. I hear they're arranging a special 'paug bus to drive out there

:beers: :beers:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."