News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

MLB 2016

Started by mattstick, March 30, 2016, 12:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mattstick

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mbw

Quote from: mbw on August 26, 2016, 12:51:26 PM

/thread

The mother fucking Chicago Cubs won the World Series!!!

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: PGLHAH on November 03, 2016, 01:29:53 AM
Quote from: mbw on November 03, 2016, 01:01:58 AM

/thread

Holy cow!

no shit!
so fun staying up to watch.. listened to the first 6 innings by the fire in the back yard via at Bat.
work is gonna suck, today.. not to mention my 3 hour drive home to KY afterwards.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Multibeast12

Quote from: mbw on November 03, 2016, 01:01:58 AM

/thread

Holy shit. Still feel like it isn't real that they won, a thing that felt, guess we'll just watch other teams win. But they really did it.

anthrax

i blame phish.  they must have left some of their magic up at wrigley last summer.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: anthrax on November 03, 2016, 07:37:56 AM
i blame phish.  they must have left some of their magic up at wrigley last summer.

Yeah, Fish used the opposing teams urinal to put a fix on em this Summer, or so he said.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

tet

amazing ending - that team really was the best all year, and deserved it.  way to go, Chicago!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Lifeboy

I'm so happy.

Been waiting for this since I was a little kid.

Decked out in all my cubs gear at work today.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

VDB

Crazy game! I was armchairing the hell out of Maddon there several times. Happy for all of Cubs Nation today.
Is this still Wombat?

mattstick

So the Red Sox get Sale and add another crazy lefty to their rotation...

1. Fuck the Red Sox
2. Not sure why any organization rich in prospects would let Dombrowski just trade them away after seeing the position the Tiggers are in these days...

mehead

Quote from: mattstick on December 06, 2016, 03:14:56 PM
So the Red Sox get Sale and add another crazy lefty to their rotation...

1. Fuck the Red Sox
2. Not sure why any organization rich in prospects would let Dombrowski just trade them away after seeing the position the Tiggers are in these days...

Because a good portion of their starting line-up are super young as it is.  Betts, Bradley, Bogarts, etc.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged