News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Quote from: Bobafett on October 12, 2018, 05:11:15 PM
I preordered it and played for 3 hours past my bedtime last night despite having to be at work at 6 am today.  It's pretty solid and my crew from fort nite all played and won 3/7 matches.  The inventory system is a bit of a challenge, and I tried to build cover a few times!  I'm glad I got it and will be playing all weekend.
yeah i think a big reason i cant get over the hump buying it is cause i would prob be playing solo.
it generally seems like people that enjoy BR the most play in groups.

still, i was just wishing i hadnt preordered fallout and still had that cash for COD instead after seeing all the negative press from the bethesda event., lol.

i really gotta stop preordering games. its such a bad habit that has burned me multiple times over the last few years.  :frustrated:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

tet

Fallout will be amazing so don't sweat it. 

I'm so fucking pumped for these next several months, just basically playing Destiny 2 (which is really amazing now with all of the Forsaken changes), along with FO76 and RDR2. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on October 15, 2018, 10:43:28 AM
Fallout will be amazing so don't sweat it. 

I'm so fucking pumped for these next several months, just basically playing Destiny 2 (which is really amazing now with all of the Forsaken changes), along with FO76 and RDR2.
yeah, i finally caved and just decided to get all 3 games i was considering, lol.  Fallout, Red Dead, and Battlefield.
Gonna be tough to juggle at first but should be nice to have alot of new stuff to tide me over for the next 6 months at least.

BTW, i got diff. friends teaming up on all three of those games so if anyone here wants to join on ps4 feel free to hit me up.
Can't wait to see what RDR2 online has to offer when it drops.

VA $l!m

tet

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 15, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
sharkhorsecards.  so many sharkhorsecards
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on October 15, 2018, 04:44:52 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on October 15, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
sharkhorsecards.  so many sharkhorsecards
lol yeah, still should be a fun world to play in with friends

VA $l!m

emay

very excited for next Friday

emay

RDR2 pre ordered...goodbye weekend and life for next 3 months.

VA $l!m

11 hours to go. HYPED.
If you're jonesing like me check out this vid-- 100% no story spoilers, just open world exploration and goofing off.

emay

I had to stop watching all the RDR2 gameplay vids so I could be somewhat productive today and tomorrow before I get home

VA $l!m

so i just played Red Dead for an hour... uh, yeah... buy this game. wow, no words.

rowjimmy

I wasn't going to get this game but, after watching that video, I'm definitely going to get it.

VA $l!m

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 26, 2018, 10:03:15 AM
I wasn't going to get this game but, after watching that video, I'm definitely going to get it.
its stupid of me to recommend a game after basically only playing the tutorial, but damn, theQUALITY of detail in this game is on a whole nother level.

as many of you know im mostly a multiplayer gamer these days and i find it a struggle to get into single player games without losing interest very quickly.
this game my god though, within 5 minutes i was wrpaped up in the story, attached to the characters, lost in the world... like more than any movie ive seen in a decade.

and its going to be said a 1000 times in refernce to this game, but the attention to detail for an open world... most open world games these days reuse assests all over the place, like building a will hav ethe same layout as building b, but this fucking game its like every single fucking thing was individually generated all the way to down to unique animations for every action of every moving object.
100% suspension of disbelief.

its truely the first game on this generation that has that "this is the reason you buy a new console" sorta feel. passing this game up is like passing up Skyrim for last gen.
just my 2 cents, and i havent even really started the actual game, lol. fucking a impressive technically speaking at least,.

Bobafett

My girlfriend thinks I have a problem with cod and fortnights.   Just what our relationship needs.  Will buy!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.