News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

My views on the community

Started by DoW, May 05, 2006, 07:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: goodabouthood on March 10, 2009, 11:16:19 PM
I decided to hop back on and bump this because honestly, i thought the vibe this weekend was amazing. It was nothing like i had experienced way back a few months ago at that STS9 show, or even the Biscuits show I went to Thursday night before the Phish weekend here at the NOrVA. Actually, believe it or not, I believe the exact quote from a Bisco kid was, what the f*&^! What's with all these Phish phans doing here...ha ha ha....and the funny thing is i ran into Brownie from the Biscuits Sunday night down on the underside of the concourse, and he was as pumped as anyone else......

Brownstein was pointed out to me in the vip section right ahead of us Friday.

He seemed excited.

I thought the average age of the crowd was a bit higher than before but I suspect that has as much (if not more) to do with the expense of the shows and that they are not connected to a tour. I think things will skew a little younger and get a little messier come Summer tour.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 11, 2009, 09:57:55 AM

I thought the average age of the crowd was a bit higher than before but I suspect that has as much (if not more) to do with the expense of the shows and that they are not connected to a tour. I think things will skew a little younger and get a little messier come Summer tour.
I would think you're right on this one.  There will be more tour heads and younger fans on the Summer tour.
I never let it bother me, partake in what you want and take it for what it is.  I have to say I was a little disturbed at Coventry but still stuck to what I wanted and avoided the rest.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

honestly i experienced less than 1% negative vibes.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

My thoughts exactly....
Bring in the dude!

Ri©h

I decided to hop back on and bump this because honestly, i thought the vibe this weekend was amazing. It was nothing like i had experienced way back a few months ago at that STS9 show, or even the Biscuits show I went to Thursday night before the Phish weekend here at the NOrVA. Actually, believe it or not, I believe the exact quote from a Bisco kid was, what the f*&^! What's with all these Phish phans doing here...ha ha ha....and the funny thing is i ran into Brownie from the Biscuits Sunday night down on the underside of the concourse, and he was as pumped as anyone else......

He seemed excited.

I know a lot of you already know this but the Biscuits used to cover Phish A LOT in their earliest gigs.  Good luck finding a copy of one of those shows though.  Apparently Barber has the masters and will not release them for anyone to listen to.  Id you go to db.etree and look under the years 1995 and 96 you'll see setlists with Phish and Grateful Dead songs in them.  Funny thing is, you won't find any shows from those years at the Archive.  :lol:

fauxpaxfauxreal

He seemed like he was rolling his nuts off.

FYP!