News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey/Fish/Dezron Trio in Denver

Started by sunrisevt, April 04, 2023, 12:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: VDB on June 16, 2023, 11:29:27 PMSo Scott, did you give Trey half a grand or what?
Yeah kinda wild they charged 93$ with fees for the trio. I guess fishman costs that lil extra. Come show time on Sunday you could get tickets for like 30 bucks though. Think Saturday was only one that sold out and someone still offered me a ticket for 60 

anthrax

It's crazy that those shows didn't all sell out!

emay

They were def almost full every night but wasn't super packed 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: VDB on June 16, 2023, 11:29:27 PMSo Scott, did you give Trey half a grand or what?

If you can believe it (I barely can myself) I actually sold my tickets for the rest of the weekend after Friday!  That's how bummed I was. :tte:

It does look like the following nights were an improvement from Friday.
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

been a busy summer...finally getting around to listening to these shows and they aren't nearly as bad as people made them out to be.

Superfreakie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 17, 2023, 07:24:26 PMIf you can believe it (I barely can myself) I actually sold my tickets for the rest of the weekend after Friday!  That's how bummed I was. :tte:

SF'd a la 12/29/2012...... :frustrated:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.