News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Spring 2019

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 13, 2019, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Sick, can't wait.  Curious why Gumbo's band was left off the poster for the Albany show?  Also, are they opening in Boston?  Just trying to figure out if  :sbw: and I need to trek to Albany to get the double bill...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mbw

susep

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

Right?! So excited we are making that show happen  :rawk:
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 13, 2019, 02:53:50 PM
Right?! So excited we are making that show happen  :rawk:

Here's hoping for a webcast so that remote paugers can couch tour that one up right.

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 13, 2019, 01:11:25 PM

4/13 - Last Concert Cafe - Houston, TX~

~ w/ JAZZ is PHSH

:-o Whoa, that's gonna be a fun night!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

I just noticed that 4/24 is listed as A Regal Jaunt... Is it going to be like the old Castle Jauntula shows?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

jam>

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 13, 2019, 05:38:44 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 13, 2019, 01:11:25 PM
4/13 - Last Concert Cafe - Houston, TX~

~ w/ JAZZ is PHSH

:-o Whoa, that's gonna be a fun night!

Indeed - there's some serious musicians in that group! Sick venue taboot!

Quote from: jam> on March 13, 2019, 07:14:05 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 13, 2019, 05:49:43 PM
Love the poster.
Ya, who did the poster?

I'm diggin' it too. This is done by a local, Chris Gipple, who is quickly becoming one of our favorite artists to work with out here! Here's his FB page

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 13, 2019, 06:31:44 PM
I just noticed that 4/24 is listed as A Regal Jaunt... Is it going to be like the old Castle Jauntula shows?

That's the idea.  We're trying to bring back the party/themed atmosphere for a couple shows a year.  This specific night is our buddy's bachelor party, so figured we could pull something special together. We've been tossing around the idea of an annual festival-ish type thing in Denver as well.... we'll see!
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

Nice looking dates! Last time I saw you, you were about to move.  You closer to Denver now? Gonna be there March 29 and I'm told there's a heavy metal brewery I must check out downtown.  Join us!

natronzero

Quote from: anthrax on March 13, 2019, 08:40:12 PM
Nice looking dates! Last time I saw you, you were about to move.  You closer to Denver now? Gonna be there March 29 and I'm told there's a heavy metal brewery I must check out downtown.  Join us!

TRVE Brewing, they're awesome! Check em out.
https://www.trvebrewing.com/
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.