News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

have you heard about...?

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, December 04, 2007, 12:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

I'm blessed with very slow-growing facial hair. I shave about once a week or will use an electric trimmer to take it back down to stubble level. I also use whatever razors happen to be lying around, i.e. my wife's. Totally not ashamed of that. Haven't bought razors in years.
Is this still Wombat?

Hicks

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on March 08, 2012, 08:10:11 PM
I'm blessed with very slow-growing facial hair. I shave about once a week or will use an electric trimmer to take it back down to stubble level. I also use whatever razors happen to be lying around, i.e. my wife's. Totally not ashamed of that. Haven't bought razors in years.

Samsies, except I shave twice a week and buy my own razors.

But still, I only switch out blades once a month, if that.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Don't do it! You're wasting your life away!

phil

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on March 08, 2012, 08:10:11 PM
I'm blessed with very slow-growing facial hair

Me too. I didn't shave for two months once, I looked like a mexican teenager with a five oclock shadow. But shaving is fun to do imo, I totally dig it.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

rowjimmy

But you may never know the wondrous sensation of your beard fluttering in the breeze...

phil

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 09, 2012, 07:46:27 AM
But you may never know the wondrous sensation of your beard fluttering in the breeze...

there's no may involved. I will definitively never know that feeling. I straight can't grow a meaningful amount of facial hair. neither can my dad, or my grandpa. But he was handsome despite having a one blade razor and polio, so I can't complain.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

phil

Debated putting this in the walking dead thread, but Michigan State offers course on surviving zombie apocalypse.

Wish they'd offered that course at my school.

phil

Mr Minor

Quote from: danje on March 14, 2012, 12:05:33 PM
From my local paper:

http://www.centredaily.com/2012/03/14/3125228/local-briefs.html

Some funny comments after the article.

if anyone knows his whereabouts.. send him my way.. my wife needs a good shaking

mbw

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

phil

barnesy305

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?