News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2015/09/04-06 - Dicks Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO

Started by emay, April 12, 2015, 01:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zimbra

Quote from: GBL on May 03, 2015, 10:43:26 PM
Quote from: zimbra on May 03, 2015, 06:49:59 PM
Quote from: GBL on May 01, 2015, 01:28:44 PM
@zimbra

You guys can roll with us to that Boulder pre-show if you want, me and my friend Tait rented a car for the weekend..

Alright cool.  I'm staying at the Brown Palace with 3 of my buddies.  Should be a fun weekend! Have you bought flights yet?

I'm set on everything, flights, hotel, car, fields..

All I need is my flight but just waiting on a SW sale...
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Caravan2001

In for the first two for sure.  Might dip on Sunday.....But stoked either way!  :beerbang:

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 19, 2015, 10:20:08 PM
In for the first two for sure.  Might dip on Sunday.....But stoked either way!  :beerbang:

Hell yeah! Glad to see this
Sounds like we should organize some sort of brunch/meal/lot meet up other than the jauntee shows.
Very excited for these shows

zimbra

You know the rule...
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Caravan2001

Quote from: zimbra on May 26, 2015, 04:07:44 PM

You know the rule...

I do know the rule-- the rule that says I need a full day of not being strung out before I attempt to go back to work.   :|

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 27, 2015, 10:01:33 AM

You know the rule...

I do know the rule-- the rule that says I need a full day of not being strung out before I attempt to go back to work.   :|

I try to live by this rule as well (not always successfully).
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Touchpants shows announced

Prob wont hit any of them but added them to the after party list

zimbra

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 27, 2015, 10:01:33 AM

You know the rule...

That isn't the rule I was talking about...
- Trey Anastasio

JPhishman

Comeback time bitches! We're in for all 3 and both after-jaunts!

:rockout: :phish: :beers:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

emay

Quote from: JPhishman on June 24, 2015, 01:29:22 PM

fuck yeah! thats what I like to hear! cant wait to rage it with you guys! & GBL its been too long  :rawk: :beerbang: :beers:

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: JPhishman on June 24, 2015, 01:29:22 PM

YEEEEEEEEESSS!  :banana: :banana: :banana:
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

I still need field tix for Friday and Saturday if anyone hears of extras.  Thanks!

PIE-GUY

If I were going to Dicks - and didn't have a Jauntee show competing - I'd be hitting up at least one night of this:

Just saw these guys on Saturday - for the fifth time - they are amazing. If you like Talking Heads, you must see this band.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Actually it looks like that band is playing with the Jauntee on 9/5, so you can see both!

Quixotes is a duel venue with two sides and stages on both sides. The bands switch off sets on either side so it looks like one side will be the Jauntee and one will be HeartByrne on 9/5

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!