News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2015/08/15-16 - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD

Started by VDB, April 13, 2015, 07:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

MO tix arrived!

Looking unlikely that I'll get to hit both nights, though...

phil

in for night one, my youger brother hooked me up with a ticket for saturday. actually fuck it, put me down for both nights. I'll make that shit happen
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

rowjimmy

Just sold my Sunday.
I'll be in the OTS on Saturday.

blatboom

I'll be riding shotgun with RJ, Dana in the back seat, just like 2011. although I think I'll be the only one hating on 3.0 this time :(  v stoked though, gonna be a blast

McGrupp

Quote from: barnesy305 on July 15, 2015, 09:08:08 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on July 15, 2015, 04:55:24 PM
One of my top 5 fav guitarist and good friend, Cris Jacobs, is playing a superjam for 2 after parties!
Its at a tiki bar in Columbia about 5-10 min from MPP. This is pretty much Cris Jacobs Band with special guests
Jenn Hartswick is with him Sat
Roosevelt Collier is with him Sun
These shows will be rockin as fuck! Highly suggest going if you are going to be in the area. I will be at both

Dusty and Todd are good friends of mine. They are the rhythm section for DJ Williams' band. Needless to say, they crush. I'll be there.

That's freakin' cool. I never hit late night sets (The main event,whatever it is, is usually a tough act to follow.)

But supporting dusty and todd, who IMO are probably some of the best musicians i know personally, is something I can be on board with.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

emay

Where are people stayin for this?
Coming with a couple friends from CO and been trying to track down a reservation at the Sheraton but no luck so far.

rowjimmy

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

emay

Might have to make the drive back to Bmore both nights n crash at a friends house or something. hoping to get a room around the area at least one night though to hit those CJ after parties.

blatboom

I'll be puking out of RJ's passenger window on 95 south

phil

Quote from: blatboom on July 31, 2015, 10:06:20 PM

Fingers crossed that someone gets a picture of this
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

rowjimmy

Well I WAS psyched...

Until I saw this:
Quote from: blatboom on July 31, 2015, 10:06:20 PM

:shakehead:

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

emay

Get your tickets now for saturday if you dont have one, go through Cash Or Trade or anything you can.
Ticketfly is showing it is sold out
Watched someone pay 300 bucks for 2 lawns on Saturday in 2013

emay

stayin at the sheraton on sunday!  :rawk: :beerbang:
everyone is invited to the daytime pool party that seems to last all day there hit up me or scott or george