News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Round Eleven:

Started by G. Augusto, January 04, 2011, 05:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 04, 2011, 05:38:53 PM
you can post it however you want, as long as the music is available.  ie, if you post a etree link, you need to be on it to seed.  if not, you can sendspace or whatever to get it out there.

Yikes, uploading FLACs might be a problem. I'm not completely sure on how to seed a file, and the only time I have internet access as of right now is while I'm at work. And I my HD with FLAC files on it is in OKC, and I'm not going back up there for at least a few weeks. So, I guess I can't participate. Goddamnit. I really wanted to.

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 04, 2011, 05:38:53 PM
eta:  if you pick a 2.0 show you will be mocked, and if you pick a 3.0 show you will be immediately banned from the board.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Wouldn't even think about it. First of all, if I have ever listened to a 2.0 show all the way through, it was a long time ago and I learned my lesson then.

Second, 3.0 shows probably get one start-to-finish listen by me (maybe two), then I probably won't listen to it again (except for a jam I remember being exceptional, if there is one).

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

Never mind, I got everything figured out with a little help from T.

Sign me up!
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

ytowndan

I can seed your lossless files if that's the problem.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Lifeboy

Quote from: ytowndan on January 04, 2011, 06:14:45 PM
I can seed your lossless files if that's the problem.

That is indeed the problem, but I think Terry is gonna help me out with that.

If he is unable to come through on one, I would appreciate your help. Thanks mang!  :beers:

mbw

Pholy M. Pia

"Be in your own movie." - Ken Kesey

Pholy M. Pia

"Be in your own movie." - Ken Kesey

Superfreakie

Quote from: Pholy M. Pia on January 04, 2011, 08:16:38 PM
Oops, too late  :-P

we would still welcome a review. anyone is allowed to post in the thread. you will just not be able to suggest a show.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

DoW

yeah, I'm NOT signing up.
hell, I haven't even listened to NYE yet and have no idea when I will
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

rowjimmy

Superfreakie

Quote from: bvaz on January 04, 2011, 08:29:57 PM
yeah, I'm NOT signing up.

lulz, sometimes you really crack me up B.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Lifeboy

It would be cool to have one of these for  :syf:

phil

Quote from: Lifeboy on January 04, 2011, 09:26:46 PM

I watched your avatar for a full minute before reading this post. And I agree with you, a GD show club would be (.)(.)
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

justjezmund

Quote from: phil on January 04, 2011, 09:28:43 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on January 04, 2011, 09:26:46 PM
I agree with you, a GD show club would be (.)(.)
Well go start one on another board
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.