News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Marmar's Treats

Started by Marmar, March 28, 2020, 12:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Ah man missed em all so far lol

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Is it a weird coincidence that I was spinning Trey and the Undectet - Original Boardwalk Style and here's TAB at the Wiltern playing on Mar's channel to follow.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

justjezmund

totally worth staying up for!!!!!  Thank you!!!
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Marmar

Early Bird catches the worm....

Fuji Rock Festivals
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

PIE-GUY

noice!

So twitch is strange sometimes - I notice it slows and speeds up in ways that don't make sense for a digital platform. The pitch changes with speed change like it's on tape. fucks with me sometimes.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Marmar

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 04, 2020, 09:34:31 AM
noice!

So twitch is strange sometimes - I notice it slows and speeds up in ways that don't make sense for a digital platform. The pitch changes with speed change like it's on tape. fucks with me sometimes.

I've noticed that too....I dunno wtf is up with that....I dunno if that is something in my broadcast software or in twitch itself.....

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

BY THE WAY folks.....

Don't hesitate sharing the link.....I'm doing my best not to stream "no-no" content, so there really isn't a need to keep it private.....IF I am gonna screen something I don't want public, I can enable email verifications....

Just....I fear PT, but I don't care cuz I can boot the w00ks....

www.twitch.tv/mrmarmar

emay

Marmar

TAB at the Wiltern Theater
Pro-Shot cuts of Niagra 95

Marmar

See....here's the thing....I've been streaming from a shitty laptop because I lost my tower in the fire. As of yesterday, I have a new tower with some real kick-ass hardware....new video capture device, video card capable of hardware encoding/decoding, 32gigs of RAM....

What I am doing today here this morning is just a lil test.....this mornings stream of the Fuji 99 show is coming straight off the VHS Master > Twitch....just to see how well the system can handle the real-time encoding....so far, it looks like it can handle it just fine as my CPU is running at 5.4% @ 30FPS on a 6400kbps video stream....

Im testing this because it opens a whole world of content up to me that I can stream to you guys....remember, I had about 200 Masters dropped off to me before the fire.....so now I can stream em direct before I actually txfer them....so.....you might see some crazy shit popping up on the channel.....

Marmar

TUNE IN NOW

Betcha ain't EVER SEEN THIS FOOTAGE!

emay

GBL

Not trying to complain, even though I suppose I am, but wish you could play at a more scheduled time just we had time to plan out in advance

That being said, thanks bro cus these have been sweet

If this is love, I'm never going home..