News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

So you liked one song?
What does that mean?
a

sophist

I also like #41, #36, One Sweet World, Typical Situation, What would you say, Crash into me, Stay, his cover of watchtower, etc. 

I like his older stuff more.  I think that Live in Chicago cd release is great.  Its just my preference.  The music has evolved and I can respect that, but its not at the top of my priority list to listen to currently.  Like I said, I'll play it by ear, depending on what he plays, depends on what I'll do.  If its songs I like, then I stay, if not, I'll go.  Regardless it'll be a good time tomorrow night.  I also want to point out that me not liking some of his songs doesn't mean its bad, it just doesn't appeal to me.  Just as you not liking certain bands doesn't mean they are good or suck. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

August

Actually, I have the final word on whether or not a band sucks.
a

sophist

where might I find the definitive list you speak of?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

August

sophist

Keep on ripping on them, doesn't bother me a bit. 

::pulls up chair and prepares to laugh::

August

Quote from: phan003 on September 07, 2007, 03:54:56 PM
Keep on ripping on them, doesn't bother me a bit. 

::pulls up chair and prepares to laugh::

I could care less.
I'm sure you don't like acts that I do.
No biggie.
a

sophist

exactly. 

alright, I'm gone for the day. 

peace.  Enjoy your day and evening. 

Hicks

On the other hand I can rip on DMB, bisco, WSP, SCI and any other watered down jamband all day since my musical tastes are above reproach.

And yes, they all suck.   :evil:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

woodsyn2o

Quote from: Hicks on August 27, 2007, 02:33:21 PM
You can't see much for less than $30-$40 these days.   :|

yo sts9 tix are only 25 bucks most of the time.https://sts9store.com/Store/ChooseTicket.aspx

peace
woodsy

rowjimmy

newplanet7

Quote from: Hicks on September 07, 2007, 04:09:50 PM
On the other hand I can rip on DMB, bisco, WSP, SCI and any other watered down jamband all day since my musical tastes are above reproach.

And yes, they all suck.   :evil:
:clap:
All day!
-t
Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

Gumbo72203

9/15 Wreckloose @ Red Square
10/20 Phil @ GFCC
10/25 Wreckloose @ Revolution Hall
10/31 U-Melt @ Revolution Hall
11/1 Disco Biscuits @ Palace Theater
11/3 Ratdog @ Palace Theater

this is gonna be a rough Fall.  
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

newplanet7

Sorry to start a fiasco phan.
Just some harmless rips.
Like this:
Quote from: phan003 on August 06, 2007, 07:30:22 AM
Keller,

They'll either do Cortez or Watchtower.  Dave's take on watchtower is blasphemes in my opinion, Hendrix made it a psychedelic masterpiece, and Dave made it a favorite sing along for the Sorostitutes.  If its anything like the Central Park sit-in, my ass ---------------------> out the door and in the bars. 

disgruntled DMB hater   

:?  :?
Quote from: phan003 on September 07, 2007, 03:45:54 PM
I also like #41, #36, One Sweet World, Typical Situation, What would you say, Crash into me, Stay, his cover of watchtower, etc. 

Just a little schwilly and havin' some  :lol:  :lol:

:beers:
-todd
Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

August