News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gimmetela

the echo project, this weekend.

i'm stoked.

whyweigh5.0

Nice!.. wish I was going to that

Im gonna probably see Yonder on Wed and Dylan on thursday
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

bluecaravan521

Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

antelope19

It's looking better that I am going to see YMSB at the 9:30 on Thursday!   :beers:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

AfterMidnight

Bela Fleck and the Flecktones tonight UCSB....

Blaise

10/11 felix da housecat (maybe)
10/12 dj krush

next week is what I have been waiting for

Justice > 2 nights of tdb

Bobafett

just got offered tix to see Dylan at the Rhyman this weekend, both nights!  But i already took a catering gig for big dollas, so igots to pass.  too bad.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

gimmetela

well, maybe i'll go to del tha funkee homosapien at the OP this weekend...

cheapsk8

WEEN
11/12/07 Mon Roseland Theater Portland, OR  :beers:

Can't wait to see them again! :-o

~Cheapsk8 :phish:

newplanet7

Quote from: gimmetela on October 11, 2007, 03:27:18 PM
well, maybe i'll go to del tha funkee homosapien at the OP this weekend...
Hells yes!

There should be no mention of maybe.
-t
Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

gimmetela

Quote from: newplanet7 on October 11, 2007, 07:20:05 PM
Hells yes!

There should be no mention of maybe.
-t

not much of a maybe...i havta work out the babysitter situation.

whyweigh5.0

missed Dylan and Costello tonight.  I planned on going but my mom's boyfriend got them tickets to the show and she needed someone to watch my little sister.. so me being the good son I said I would 8-)  Not too disappointed about missing Dylan because I've heard he is not putting on that great of a show this tour.. but I would have liked to have seen Elvis Costello again.  Oh well

I saw Yonder last night and I am going to the Global Drum Project on Tuesday and probably another Yonder show on the 21st
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Marmar

Phil, next saturday.....

Flyin solo.....and loaded.....heh....anyone wanna go to hell in a bucket?
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Casey Lenahan

go sunday and we can have a meet up  :wink:
I owe Aug $20

antelope19

Quote from: antelope19 on October 09, 2007, 12:27:15 PM
It's looking better that I am going to see YMSB at the 9:30 on Thursday!   :beers:

What a great time last night at the 9:30.  Great Playing, the crowd was really into it, and we had a blast.  I am officially a big fan of these guys.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment