News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Quote from: mehead on March 20, 2010, 12:21:47 PM
Quote from: Undermind on March 20, 2010, 10:32:02 AM
I'm getting pumped for Keller in Portland on Thursday.  Paging mehead--are you going to make it down?

if my daughter's AAU basketball team doesn't advance over the weekend then hells yeah!!!!  but I won't know until then

Sorry....I'm rooting against your daughter's b-ball team, so we can chill!!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mehead

Quote from: Undermind on March 20, 2010, 12:23:03 PM
I'm getting pumped for Keller in Portland on Thursday.  Paging mehead--are you going to make it down?

if my daughter's AAU basketball team doesn't advance over the weekend then hells yeah!!!!  but I won't know until then

I guess either way it works out for me...I'm missing quite a few shows this spring at the PCMH due to AAU - Tea Leaf Green, KW - I might make it to Soulive though...AAU states are that weekend but they are in Saco so I might hit that up..
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mehead

Quote from: mehead on March 20, 2010, 12:28:02 PM

I guess either way it works out for me...I'm missing quite a few shows this spring at the PCMH due to AAU - Tea Leaf Green, KW - I might make it to Soulive though...AAU states are that weekend but they are in Saco so I might hit that up..

for some reason I was thinking KW was on Friday, not Thursday...just might work out   :beerbang:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Undermind

Quote from: mehead on March 20, 2010, 12:37:31 PM
Quote from: mehead on March 20, 2010, 12:28:02 PM

for some reason I was thinking KW was on Friday, not Thursday...just might work out   :beerbang:

Awesome! 
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

McGrupp

Just soundchecked at the Jeff. Carbon Leaf sounds good. I talked to the drummer- Hood, he said he knows you.

Rockin out in about an hour.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

kellerb

Quote from: McGrupp on March 20, 2010, 08:04:17 PM
Just soundchecked at the Jeff. Carbon Leaf sounds good. I talked to the drummer- Hood, he said he knows you.

ask them how those nanotube things are coming along.  I've heard good things.

gah

Quote from: McGrupp on March 20, 2010, 08:04:17 PM

Yeah, I think him and the lead singer came to a few of our shows, and we all partied at a friends wedding in C-ville one weekend, too. Hope you had a good show!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

McGrupp

QuoteLast night was AMAZING guys!! Y'all were great and I look foward to more from you. : ) Love, the girl in the front row you gave your drumsticks to.

Rock star status?  :angel:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

kellerb

Quote from: McGrupp on March 22, 2010, 01:00:21 PM
QuoteLast night was AMAZING guys!! Y'all were great and I look foward to more from you. : ) Love, the girl in the front row you gave your drumsticks to.

Rock star status?  :angel:

I dunno.  Depends on what she means by drumsticks

:evil:

gah

Debating between seeing Fanfarlo or Boulder Acoustic Society tonight. Anyone seen either band? Suggestions?

http://www.myspace.com/fanfarlo

http://www.myspace.com/boulderacousticsociety

But, I'm really excited about seeing Tigercity tomorrow night. Check them out here:

http://www.myspace.com/tigercity
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Headed to Megafaun tomorrow night @ The Black Cat.

blatboom

Ween
Widespread panic
Sharon Jones
Camera Obscura
Phish?

sophist

Quote from: blatboom on March 30, 2010, 11:41:19 PM
Ween
Widespread panic
Sharon Jones
Camera Obscura
Phish?
Where are you seeing Panic at?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

blatboom

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!