News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right now I'm listening to...

Started by bacchist, September 03, 2006, 09:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mehead on November 28, 2018, 09:19:26 AM
11/28/97 - The Centrum - Worcester, MA

Set 1: The Curtain, You Enjoy Myself > I Didn't Know, Maze, Farmhouse, Black-Eyed Katy, Theme From the Bottom > Rocky Top

Set 2: Timber (Jerry), Limb By Limb, Slave to the Traffic Light > Ghost > Johnny B. Goode, E: My Soul

I'm on 11/26 this morning, hope to get to that gem by this afternoon.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sunrisevt

Quote from: mehead on November 28, 2018, 09:19:26 AM
11/28/97 - The Centrum - Worcester, MA

Set 1: The Curtain, You Enjoy Myself > I Didn't Know, Maze, Farmhouse, Black-Eyed Katy, Theme From the Bottom > Rocky Top

Set 2: Timber (Jerry), Limb By Limb, Slave to the Traffic Light > Ghost > Johnny B. Goode, E: My Soul

Walked in to this one during the opening of YEM, my first show since Sugarbush '94. Quite the weekend.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sunrisevt

As for me, right now I'm listening to sweet, blessed near-silence. Snowmelt dripping from the eaves, a muffled rifle shot over the hill a few minutes ago. No wind, no traffic, no roommates. Bliss.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

This is a vocal jam I can get behind.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: sunrisevt on November 28, 2018, 10:51:45 AM
As for me, right now I'm listening to sweet, blessed near-silence. Snowmelt dripping from the eaves, a muffled rifle shot over the hill a few minutes ago. No wind, no traffic, no roommates. Bliss.

that sounds great.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

shoreline99

Quotemoe.
2016-12-03
The Capitol Theatre
Port Chester, NY

DPA 4011 > V3 > R44 (24/96k)
SDHC Card > Sound Forge Pro 2.5 (fades, Normalize, tracking, resample iZotope 64-Bit SRC, dither iZotope MBIT+ Dither) > xAct (Flac level 8, tagging, fix SBE)
DIN/ROC at the SBD booth

Taped and Transferred by Brian V.

01. New York City
02. Linus & Lucy
03. Head ->
04. Zed Nought Z ->
05. Head
06. Oh Hanukah
07. Angel#
08. Recreational Chemistry

Set 2

01. Puebla
02. Don't Wanna Be#
03. Carol of the Bells
04. Downward Facing Dog%
05. Prestige Worldwide#
06. Four
07. Buster
08. encore break
09. al.nouncements
10. Father Christmas
11. We're a Couple of Misfits
Notes

# first time played, new original
% Rebubula tease in beginning

***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

Gettin' a little holiday groove on.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

mehead

12/06/97 Palace of Auburn Hills - Auburn Hills, MI

Set 1: Golgi Apparatus, Run Like an Antelope, Train Song, Bathtub Gin > Foam, Sample in a Jar, Fee, Maze, Cavern

Set 2: Tweezer > Izabella > Twist > Piper > Sleeping Monkey > Tweezer Reprise E: Rocky Top
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mattstick

Quote from: mehead on December 06, 2018, 10:10:21 AM
12/06/97 Palace of Auburn Hills - Auburn Hills, MI

Set 1: Golgi Apparatus, Run Like an Antelope, Train Song, Bathtub Gin > Foam, Sample in a Jar, Fee, Maze, Cavern

Set 2: Tweezer > Izabella > Twist > Piper > Sleeping Monkey > Tweezer Reprise E: Rocky Top

The best.

mopper_smurf

Johnny Marr!
I'll be at his concert tonight.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

susep

:phish:
June 30th, 1999
Sandstone Amp., Bonner Springs, KS

Source:  Mark Nutter's Schoeps Mk4v> Shoeps M222/NT222>Lunatec V2>Apogee AD1000> Graham-Patten DA-14 Patchbay>DA-P1 (@48khz)

Transfer: Fostex D5 > m-audio DiO 2496 > CD Wave > Adobe Audition (48>44.1khz, slight eq)> CDWave (tracking)> FLAC

Thanks to Kevin Davis for transferring my DATs!

Disc 1:
-Set I-
1. Bathtub Gin      [19:03]
2. Farmhouse      [05:58]
3. Tube         [04:35]
4. Horn         [04:33]
5. BOTT         [06:03]
6. Maze         [14:47]
7. Limb by Limb      [11:34]
8. Golgi         [04:59]

Disc 2:
-Set II-
1. Squirming Coil      [10:45]
2. Free         [15:06]
3. Birds of a Feather   [09:28]
4. Simple>         [08:37]
5. Swept Away>      [02:09]
6. Steep         [01:36]
7. Piper         [08:21]

Disc 3:
-Set II cont.-
1. Bug>         [09:49]
2. My Left Toe      [09:14]
3. Stash         [16:49]
Encore
4. Bouncin'         [03:53]
5. Sample         [05:39]

I found the recording to be a bit harsh in the mids and took the liberty to roll them back a few db in Audition.
Tightens up the sound very nicely IMO. The levels seem to run a bit hot (esp. in the first few seconds of the show, before
the levels are turned down), but the sound is still quite clean.
Hope you like this one!

Blane

blane@canada.com

'99!