News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 05, 2011, 11:00:10 PM
i could live without the "last messages from twitter"
/just sayin.

heh, just was playing with that today... is it that annoying?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mbw

Quote from: tet on June 05, 2011, 11:33:52 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 05, 2011, 11:00:10 PM
i could live without the "last messages from twitter"
/just sayin.

heh, just was playing with that today... is it that annoying?

well, i used to just scroll to the bottom to read recent posts, and they would be right at the top of the page, now the twitter thing is and i have to scroll back up a little.  :white whine:

i really dont care what yemblog guy or those other people are saying anyway, except maybe during a show.

but, thats just all imo of course.

fauxpaxfauxreal

fauxpaxfauxreal

whyweigh5.0

so a bunch of avatars and all the emoticons and the stars and phish symbols aren't working at all for me.  I cleared my cache and that didn't fix it

If I click to show those images in a new window I get a 404 not found page
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

guyforget

Quote from: whyweigh5.0 on June 05, 2011, 11:51:43 PM
so a bunch of avatars and all the emoticons and the stars and phish symbols aren't working at all for me.  I cleared my cache and that didn't fix it

are you still using the old "core" theme?

-AD_

whyweigh5.0

I just switched it to the default and that seemed to fix it.  Except for my avatar but I'll just upload a new one
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: guyforget on June 05, 2011, 11:53:35 PM
Quote from: whyweigh5.0 on June 05, 2011, 11:51:43 PM

are you still using the old "core" theme?

started with "core", then went to "default", and back to "core"
does it work better with "default"?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PIE-GUY

Everything works fine for firefox on the Mac. Still no smileys and most avatars missing when I'm using safari on my iPad. Not sure why.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

tet

the smileys are currently NOT installed with Core, but i intend on fixing that soon.

avatars are something we are still working on - if you'd like yours to show up sooner rather than not as soon, perhaps just upload it again - sorry about that, we were hoping to have them up very quickly but have run into a bit of an issue with them. 

terry:  as for the tweets below, i hear you. FWIW, it's only showing our tweets - which may be talking about @YEMblog or the measurements for playmate of the month (note: chances of the latter are slim to none)
-Phish

DoW

could we ever get back to the last 5 threads (or whatever the number was) as opposed to the last 5 posts?
many threads are posted in one post after another and it just seems repetitive to me.  I really don't care who is posting, but am more concerned with what topics are being discussed.

I am sure there is reasoning for the change.  just throwing it out there.  it's about as miniscule of an issue to me as there can be but I am a perfectionist so....

thanks once again for all the hard work on this site in the past week and the past several years.  it is very much appreciated.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

mistercharlie

Quote from: bvaz on June 06, 2011, 08:18:45 AM
could we ever get back to the last 5 threads (or whatever the number was) as opposed to the last 5 posts?
many threads are posted in one post after another and it just seems repetitive to me.  I really don't care who is posting, but am more concerned with what topics are being discussed.

I am sure there is reasoning for the change.  just throwing it out there.  it's about as miniscule of an issue to me as there can be but I am a perfectionist so....

thanks once again for all the hard work on this site in the past week and the past several years.  it is very much appreciated.

I liked the 'Last 5 topics' better that the 'last 5 posts' also.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 06, 2011, 08:23:48 AM
Quote from: bvaz on June 06, 2011, 08:18:45 AM

I liked the 'Last 5 topics' better that the 'last 5 posts' also.

tet

i think that was a function of the forum software itself, and that changed from the last version (probably around Nov/Dec of last year) to the current one - i don't believe it was ever based on any sort of mod we had installed. honestly don't ever recall it being any other way, but i trust that you guys know what you're talking about!!
-Phish

Hicks

Default smileys are working for me, but not Forum/Board Default, don't know if that's how it is supposed to be.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.