News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

mondegreen, The Woodlands, Dover Delaware - August 2024!!!

Started by PIE-GUY, September 12, 2023, 11:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Quote from: Bobafett on January 19, 2024, 09:27:47 AMDo y'all think the glen close RV tickets will be hard to get?

Now that are sold out, yes. Very.Was surprised how quickly everything went. We were going to drive an RV into the site which would have been by far the most economical way to go (besides GA camping or any camping obv) but we didn't really have anyone to pick up the one we rented in Jersey, so it's Fullmonde RV on site for us.  Was a tough decision. Anyway, locked into a couple of the onsite RVs earlier this week through the promoter and yes, I might need to donate a kidney when the bill comes, but I am super stoked.  Birthday fest, here I come.  No way I am missing it.

ETA: This might torpedo my hopes at the Sphere and The Gorge (for sure the Gorge) but I think it will be worth it.

Bobafett

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 19, 2024, 06:40:45 PM
Quote from: Bobafett on January 19, 2024, 09:27:47 AMDo y'all think the glen close RV tickets will be hard to get?

Now that are sold out, yes. Very.Was surprised how quickly everything went. We were going to drive an RV into the site which would have been by far the most economical way to go (besides GA camping or any camping obv) but we didn't really have anyone to pick up the one we rented in Jersey, so it's Fullmonde RV on site for us.  Was a tough decision. Anyway, locked into a couple of the onsite RVs earlier this week through the promoter and yes, I might need to donate a kidney when the bill comes, but I am super stoked.  Birthday fest, here I come.  No way I am missing it.

ETA: This might torpedo my hopes at the Sphere and The Gorge (for sure the Gorge) but I think it will be worth it.
Yeah it took about 8minutes for me to get in from waiting room, then before I could fill out shipping info they were gone.

Holding out hope that we can get a spot for our RV, dry/powered/GA/whatever thru CoT.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

Copped a GA pass today. Super stoked
Rolling out from Baltimore prob go Wednesday night. 

Caravan2001

Quote from: Bobafett on January 19, 2024, 06:50:06 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 19, 2024, 06:40:45 PM

Yeah it took about 8minutes for me to get in from waiting room, then before I could fill out shipping info they were gone.

Holding out hope that we can get a spot for our RV, dry/powered/GA/whatever thru CoT.

Good luck.  Get on the waiting list and I sure you will get hooked up.

Bobafett

We were able to get a bonus track powered RV spot from our wait list code.  See ya freaks there.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Bobafett on March 12, 2024, 10:28:51 AMWe were able to get a bonus track powered RV spot from our wait list code.  See ya freaks there.

Nice! You should join our RV caravan - We're planning to park at a Wal-Mart or something Wednesday night and head in together Thursday.
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 12, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
Quote from: Bobafett on March 12, 2024, 10:28:51 AMWe were able to get a bonus track powered RV spot from our wait list code.  See ya freaks there.

Nice! You should join our RV caravan - We're planning to park at a Wal-Mart or something Wednesday night and head in together Thursday.
Wal-mart parking lots gonna be bangin' that night.

Caravan2001