News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I had a good time during live setlist chat tonight guys...

Started by fauxpaxfauxreal, May 27, 2011, 11:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

gah

can you participate in the fb chat part without being on fb? also, I guess the decision was made then to do the lst that way?

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

aphineday

Quote from: goodabouthood on May 28, 2011, 02:23:40 PM
can you participate in the fb chat part without being on fb? also, I guess the decision was made then to do the lst that way?

Interesting. I must be clueless here. I just assumed FPFR was talking about the LST on here. I didn't even know there was a FB chat happening. I'd participate for sure, I must have missed this somewhere.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

blatboom

LSTs still in full effect.

gah

Quote from: aphineday on May 28, 2011, 02:26:46 PM

Interesting. I must be clueless here. I just assumed FPFR was talking about the LST on here. I didn't even know there was a FB chat happening. I'd participate for sure, I must have missed this somewhere.

Oh what?! I thought he was talking about something on fb? I didn't get the ban thing either since he's posting on here? Oh well...I'm definitely the one confused...no worries, maybe I'll have it figured out by tomorrow night!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

Quote from: goodabouthood on May 28, 2011, 02:36:50 PM
Quote from: aphineday on May 28, 2011, 02:26:46 PM

Oh what?! I thought he was talking about something on fb? I didn't get the ban thing either since he's posting on here? Oh well...I'm definitely the one confused...no worries, maybe I'll have it figured out by tomorrow night!

you can live chat on FB as a group.  our paug group.  its a closed group.
sophist is in charge of it, and rules with an iron fist.

faux was "let" in and later kicked.  rather unnecessarily, imo.
i was the one being a t-bag.   :wink:

so,  there was the paug lst and a live fb chat happening.
fb chat is pretty fun, peeps are on there all day.  it moves a lot faster.

Hicks

Letting 92 stay and booting FP is pretty assholey IMO.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

aphineday

Thanks for the info, T. Makes much more sense now.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: Hicks on May 28, 2011, 02:44:02 PM
Letting 92 stay and booting FP is pretty assholey IMO.

I could have understood if I did ANYTHING at all douchey, but I wasn't...that's the way the cookie crumbles...

phil

I have never once spoken to anyone on facebook chat, and I refuse to start now. I'll stick with the good old fashioned paug LST and in so doing, avoid mad drama.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

kellerb

Quote from: phil on May 28, 2011, 03:10:07 PM
I have never once spoken to anyone on facebook chat, and I refuse to start now. I'll stick with the good old fashioned paug LST and in so doing, avoid mad drama.

Probably a good idea - we were all railing your mom pretty hard on facebook chat last night, and she loved it.

Hicks

Quote from: kellerb on May 28, 2011, 03:35:28 PM

Probably a good idea - we were all railing your mom pretty hard on facebook chat last night, and she loved it.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

(The coveted four lolz)
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Still got it kb!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

phil

sounds more enjoyable than what really went on in that chat
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

kellerb

Quote from: phil on May 28, 2011, 05:39:07 PM

sounds more enjoyable than what really went on in that chat

depends on who you ask