News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Show reviewers on BT.etree org.

Started by antelope19, March 20, 2006, 01:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Similar thread to the nut gobblin one, but I found this rather amusing.  This made having to sift through all of the BS worth it.  This is what one reviewer on the recent seed of 10/31/98 had to say about everyones "rumor has it" comments........I thought it was funny.

"Rumor has it that Trey was really fucked up, I think it was a speedball (herion and coke mixed together) ..."

speedballs can be lethal. . does anybody here really believe that in order to prime up for a 3rd set, trey decided to shoot up heroin and coke?? come on.. im sure they were just trying to take the wolfman's really far out there and it just wasn't happening.. as far as the ghost goes it was probably a curfew issue.. sometimes i think people use their imagination and say "rumor has it" before and then anybody could be on any drug at any time.. ! ! i hear trey killed a man before 3rd set and had to bury the body during ghost!!

anyways thanks for the seed . . curious to hear how the source sounds..

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

jephrey

My theory is that after ripping VU, the crowd didn't seem that "in tune" and the jams weren't gelling.  Along witht he fact that they were going to be busting out DSOTM in a couple nights in front of a less-overwhelming scene.  Just my theory.  I still liked that short 3rd set (what I remember of it anyway, I haven't listened to it in a while).

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

ucusty

"its time for the human sacrifice part of the show"

tet

Quote from: ucusty on April 25, 2006, 11:13:30 AM
"its time for the human sacrifice part of the show"

that was only because the first couple rows dared to sing the opening lyrics to Destiny about 6 years too soon...  :)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish