News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2019

Started by emay, January 09, 2019, 03:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 10, 2019, 08:08:11 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on January 10, 2019, 01:36:44 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 10, 2019, 12:45:31 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on January 10, 2019, 12:26:35 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 10, 2019, 10:57:23 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 10, 2019, 03:10:16 AM
Dates are killing me. Colorado is so far, Wont know if I'll be available for anything until we book some stuff, might actually hit up boat cruise guy in Bangor now that I think about it. Dude had some of the best acid ever. Freaked me the f out.

If the boat cruise thing happens again, myself and a few other nutjobs would be down to join.

Count me in as one of the nutjobs.

Looking forward to kicking it with ya again Paul.  :beers:

Hell yeah Aaron!  You thinking you'd just drive down for Bangor, or would you also participate in the Fenway Mohegan shenanigans?

I've always wanted to go to Fenway but I'm thinking this is a one venue trip this time.
I almost had the fam convinced to come down and make a summer vacation out of it but it's also nice to be travelling unfettered.
The same buddy (firefighter) that came with me to Worcester 13 is in tow this trip too.

So I was given the whole "budget" lecture tonight from my wife when I presented my Bangor>Fenway>Mohegan plan. I also booked a hotel in Bangor for two nights.  :banana: :sbw: :rockout:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mehead

Kinda jacked that Bangor has reserved seating. Nothing like zip tied folding metal chairs. Makes zero sense.

:frustrated: :frustrated:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

khalpin

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 09, 2019, 09:18:07 PM
3 nights at Camden?  Gross.

Really bummed about that.  I thought the Mann was going to become their Philly venue of choice from now on.   :cry:

gah

Quote from: khalpin on January 11, 2019, 09:56:57 AM

Really bummed about that.  I thought the Mann was going to become their Philly venue of choice from now on.   :cry:

Seriously. People are going to die in Camden. It's a shame. Especially if they wanna do three nights....the mann def would've been the appropriate choice.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

Quote from: gah on January 11, 2019, 10:10:38 AM
Quote from: khalpin on January 11, 2019, 09:56:57 AM

Really bummed about that.  I thought the Mann was going to become their Philly venue of choice from now on.   :'(

Seriously. People are going to die in Camden. It's a shame. Especially if they wanna do three nights....the mann def would've been the appropriate choice.

3 nights at the mann would have been way better, but tickets would be tough for the whole run.

ph92

Probably doing MPP and Dick's. Fill in some other stuff if possible.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

anthrax

st. louis, toronto, blossom and alpine are a given for me.  i'd love to add fenway and CT.  and we'll see if dicks can work out again.

can i add 1 state and 1 new country to my shows seen list?
can my wallet handle it?

gah

Quote from: anthrax on January 11, 2019, 05:42:21 PM
st. louis, toronto, blossom and alpine are a given for me.  i'd love to add fenway and CT.  and we'll see if dicks can work out again.

can my wallet handle it?

I don't know, but if you can't live while you're young, what's the use?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

ph92

Quote from: gah on January 12, 2019, 10:08:48 AM
Quote from: anthrax on January 11, 2019, 05:42:21 PM

can my wallet handle it?

I don't know, but if you can't live while you're young, what's the use?
:clap:
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mehead

Go to put in for the Bangor shows and there is no option to select GA lawn? I have to select Best Available? Don't want pit. Don't want reserved seating. Dumb.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mehead on January 15, 2019, 08:35:42 AM
Go to put in for the Bangor shows and there is no option to select GA lawn? I have to select Best Available? Don't want pit. Don't want reserved seating. Dumb.

Agreed.
It's gonna be a shit show on the 25th.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 15, 2019, 09:27:52 AM

Agreed.

Was the lawn bigger when they played the venue a few years ago?
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

mehead

Quote from: pcr3 on January 15, 2019, 09:54:50 AM

Agreed.

It was just all lawn. No seats.

pcr3

Quote from: mehead on January 15, 2019, 10:23:23 AM

Agreed.

OK, that's what I thought, but I couldn't quite remember.  I may have left some brain cells out on the Jaunt Cruise...

mehead

Quote from: pcr3 on January 15, 2019, 10:33:26 AM
Quote from: mehead on January 15, 2019, 10:23:23 AM

Agreed.

OK, that's what I thought, but I couldn't quite remember.  I may have left some brain cells out on the Jaunt Cruise...

I remember the closer you got to the stage, the more of a mudfest it was. It had been raining couple of days before and I don't think they had finished laying down new sod. The logistics of that place and how it is set-up is a dumpster fire. It was impossible to move during set break. Hot mess walking out of there too. A bunch of us walking out said that we hoped they would never come back to this venue again.