News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3000 posts

Started by Ri©h, May 14, 2009, 10:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

oh i know what karma is. i happen to be lucky enough to be indian actually.  :-D

so yes, i understand karma completely. as much fun as this is, i think i might have to finish this conversation concerning spiritual enlightenment tomorrow. i am off to bed soon. welcome to paug though.  :beers:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Rift

Yeah I hear this place is pretty cool. We'll see how it goes.  :mrgreen:
Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

thechad

Rift=Rich, I'd out money on it if I were a betting man.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Rift

Quote from: thechad on May 19, 2009, 01:14:09 AM

Look everyone!!!!  There's a genius in the room!!!   

Go play the Lotto, Chad!   :lol:
Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

ytowndan

Quote from: Rift on May 19, 2009, 01:16:39 AM

Look everyone!!!!  There's a genius in the room!!!    :lol:

Hmmm...naw.  I don't think it's him.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Rift

Quote from: ytowndan on May 19, 2009, 01:17:54 AM
Quote from: Rift on May 19, 2009, 01:16:39 AM

Look everyone!!!!  There's a genius in the room!!!    :lol:

Hmmm...naw.  I don't think it's him.

thechad

Picking up right were you left off huh?
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Rift

You know this...  MAN!   :banana:

thechad

Well, it was nice here for a few days at least.

Rift

Hey now...  ain't no time to hate.  8-)

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Rift

You rock, murder.   :beers:

Poster Nutbag

So!! Did Rich retire with 3000 posts..?
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

Rift

gah

retire? you just become part time at that point.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.