News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Operation Every Phish Show HDD BP and other Every Show Discussions...

Started by mbwoellert41, March 27, 2010, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DI

I'm considering buying a new HD. Is the offer still up from anyone in US/Canada?

Superfreakie

Quote from: DI on May 29, 2010, 03:30:58 AM
I'm considering buying a new HD. Is the offer still up from anyone in US/Canada?

yep. I am about to fill one for Cantin just getting the ducks in a row.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

DI

Okay, great. I don't have the money to buy it yet anyways.

whatapiper

:clap: :beers: :music:

BIG BIG ups to SF, thanks for filling the drive with these tasty FLAC's!!

to do my part if anyone is interested in operation every show in flac, then PM me
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Lifeboy

Quote from: whatapiper on October 02, 2010, 11:06:36 PM
:clap: :beers: :music:

BIG BIG ups to SF, thanks for filling the drive with these tasty FLAC's!!

to do my part if anyone is interested in operation every show in flac, then PM me

I may be interested in the near future. I have every show in MP3, but having FLACs would be doope!! All 3 of my HD's are full at the moment, but I have been planning on purchasing a new one soon. That would be super tight of you, whatapiper! Cheers... I'll be in touch.  :beers:

Edit:

Also, what about :syf:? Does anybody have every show in flac or mp3 and would be willing to hook a brotha up?  :-D
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mattstick

How big is the Phish FLAC archive?

I'm working on every GD SBD MP3 - I'm doing 79-95 and my buddy is doing 68-78.

There are so many crappy SBDs out there though, I'm thinking of weeding out bad sounding stuff.

I wish Charlie Miller had an email announce list.

whatapiper

i sent SF a 2 TB drive and it has over a 100 gig left, the archive ended with 04, nothing from 3.0 is on there but I'm working on that.
he also put a bunch of TAB and video as well, so just the phish with 3.0 would still be close to around 1.75 TB, this is also with multiple sources
beginning to end
we belong

mattstick

Interesting... my Drobo has like 4TB free still...

whatapiper

alright, I have received a few requests about the Every Show drive and have no issues filling them, but just to make clear, this drive is not 100% FLAC as many think. 
I would def say the majority is flac, and most shows with mulitple sources have at least one FLAC in the mix.
beginning to end
we belong

Superfreakie

Quote from: whatapiper on December 09, 2010, 08:13:40 PM
alright, I have received a few requests about the Every Show drive and have no issues filling them, but just to make clear, this drive is not 100% FLAC as many think. 
I would def say the majority is flac, and most shows with mulitple sources have at least one FLAC in the mix.

That being said, what is not flac is shn which is easily converted to flac should the receiver wish to. I decided to keep all my files in the format they were originally downloaded as (obviously there are no mp3's). It should also be noted I might be missing a handful of sources and/or dates. I had a drive give me trouble during the transfer to whatapiper and did not have the time to figure out what I might have missed. Regardless, it's probably 99.9% of the complete Phish catalog or better.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

phil

I'm getting a new HD for xmas, I'll be sure to come in here and beg someone to help me out once that happens...

But for real, what yall are doing is awesome.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Superfreakie

Quote from: phil on December 09, 2010, 08:54:11 PM
But for real, what yall are doing is awesome.

we were only able to do what we have done because others were really awesome to us. pay it forward. :beers:

thelot

my whole collection is in spindals. :( i would love to do a b&p for this!

Superfreakie

Quote from: thelot on January 23, 2011, 02:05:37 AM

As mentioned above, contact whatapiper.

thelot

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 23, 2011, 06:47:12 PM
Quote from: thelot on January 23, 2011, 02:05:37 AM

As mentioned above, contact whatapiper.

Will do. Thanks!