News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Political Pot Thread

Started by Undermind, October 01, 2012, 10:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nab

Unfortunately, the loss in ND means that many more Montanans get to remain comfortable in their belief that this whole recreational thing is still a "Big city liberal" thing.

But nice to see MI going the right way.   :rawk: 

tet

good job, Michigan!  Missouri too, which is even more shocking when you think about it.

Now, just waiting on the NJ legislature to stop hitting their vape pens long enough to actually vote on this fucking thing and make my life much kinder.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mbw

anthrax

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

Quote from: nab on November 07, 2018, 09:14:26 AM
Unfortunately, the loss in ND means that many more Montanans get to remain comfortable in their belief that this whole recreational thing is still a "Big city liberal" thing.

I'm kind of surprised more of the rural West hasn't picked up on the Alaska example. You can absolutely be conservative and be pro-legalization. Like, it's really easy.
Is this still Wombat?

mbw

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 07, 2018, 08:49:58 PM
Quote from: anthrax on November 07, 2018, 08:07:25 PM
Quote from: mbw on November 07, 2018, 11:55:25 AM
coming soon to IL...

u think?

Aren't you guys already medicinal there?

Yes medicinal, but not like "uh my like back hurts, man."
It's gotta be like, "uh, I'm dying of a specific cancer, man."

https://www.jbpritzker.com/marijuana/

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on November 07, 2018, 10:53:20 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on November 07, 2018, 08:49:58 PM
Quote from: anthrax on November 07, 2018, 08:07:25 PM
Quote from: mbw on November 07, 2018, 11:55:25 AM
coming soon to IL...

u think?

Aren't you guys already medicinal there?

Yes medicinal, but not like "uh my like back hurts, man."
It's gotta be like, "uh, I'm dying of a specific cancer, man."

https://www.jbpritzker.com/marijuana/

Ah, that sucks.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

His family owns Hyatt, amongst other things and is one of the richest families in the country.  Their name is all over everything in Chicago.

I voted for him of course, but not very excitedly.  He pretty much bought the governorship.

Buffalo Budd

You know you live in Canada when a Christmas strain of weed shows up at your company yankee swap.
And I work in the healthcare insurance industry.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 17, 2018, 09:05:27 AM
You know you live in Canada when a Christmas strain of weed shows up at your company yankee swap.
And I work in the healthcare insurance industry.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged