News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluecaravan521

:lol: Can't wait for Jan. 20
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

tet

they both had good writers - McCain is better at the deadpan delivery, and Obama cracks himself up too much, which i would too if i had to read funny shit like that.

the whole yankee stadium/greek column thing was hilarious.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

rowjimmy

I liked the yankee stadium/ greek column bit too but my favorite part was the thing about McCain feeling the housing crunch 8 times more than the average family...

tet

"Barack" being Swahili for "that one" was a brilliant line too.  as was the fact that his middle name came from someone who never thought he would be running for President.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Declan

hahahaa

barack made mccain look like mr. burns

;)
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

gah

yeah, it's nice to see them joke like that. i think most of what barack had was hilarious though.

"my greatest weakness...it is possible, i am a little too awesome."

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Declan

I really liked the crypton part...

what if its true  :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

mattstick

Please elect this guy.  He might just be too awesome.

danje

This is refreshing to watch.

mattstick

StCarl

U.S. House of Representatives nut-job Michele Bachmann (R) of Minnesota's 6th District tries to help McCain and their team get the job done but instead blows up the internets with "Obama is Anti-American" nonsense on Hardball and her opponent Elwyn Tinklenberg (D) receives over $600,000 in the next day and a half.

That chick is nuts.  She says crazy stuff all the time.  Like recently, how there is no wildlife in the ANWR, and about how liberals' global warming fanaticism about saving the planet is unnecessary because someone already saved the planet 2000 years ago.  She's also kind of racist, if you ask me.  Point being, she's said some pretty over-the-top stuff before.  This was probably just like any other interview for her; too bad for her people paid attention this time.

Quote from: Former Secretary of State Colin Powell...we've got a congress[woman] from Minnesota who's going around saying, 'Let's examine all congressmen to see who is pro-America and whose not pro-America.' We've got to stop this kind of nonsense and pull ourselves together...
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

gah

people like that are scary   :-o
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Yep.
She probably believes that we don't need to save the world because the rapture is a'coming.

We call this "bat-shit crazy".

Declan

jedi, you elect this bitch?

how did she get into congress?