News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug Parents!

Started by newplanet7, June 10, 2007, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 30, 2021, 05:03:32 PM
Quote from: birdman on June 30, 2021, 04:35:21 PM
Quote from: sls.stormyrider on June 30, 2021, 02:22:28 PM
There is no 'paug grandparents thread, and technically I will be step grandparent (I feel like I am cheating, jumping right into grand parent without the parenting part)
but, just found out that will be happening in January 2022.

psyched about it
my wife is going nuts, we will be telling her GM (who will become a great-great GM) this weekend.
congrats!
And I can?t imagine it will too long before a Paug grandparents thread appears. Please just don?t let it be me who starts it.

Trail-babies are a thing, right?

Mazel tov Steve!

trail babies ARE a thing.

:beers: Steve!!!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

VDB

Another bold step into old-manhood! Enjoy, Steve.
Is this still Wombat?

Caravan2001

:beers:

That'll be fun. And your wife will be on Cloud 9.  Enjoy!

sunrisevt

Hot damn, Steve--mazel tov, indeed.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sls.stormyrider

Getting the grandson started at an early age
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

Nice.  My boys both are taking guitar lessons and one is also now taking drum lessons.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Our oldest became a teenager today. How in the hell did that happen?
She's made me a better person since the day I met her.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

How many times have I written in this thread, "It flies by".

My youngest is about to turn 15.

Buffalo Budd

Happy Father's Day all you dads out there.