News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]

Started by redrum, November 29, 2008, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Quotehttps://www.jsonline.com/story/entertainment/music/2017/03/19/heres-alpine-valley-music-theatres-box-office-breakdown-since-2002/99372356/
Alpine Valley Attendance Numbers Since 2002

It's crazy to think Phish and DMB have been keeping this place alive for the last 15 years!  Gotta think they'll be back there in 2018 :shakehead:

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: anthrax on December 02, 2017, 02:01:23 PM
Quotehttps://www.jsonline.com/story/entertainment/music/2017/03/19/heres-alpine-valley-music-theatres-box-office-breakdown-since-2002/99372356/

It's crazy to think Phish and DMB have been keeping this place alive for the last 15 years!  Gotta think they'll be back there in 2018 :shakehead:

Wait.... DMB had 70,000 people there?! How?!
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 03, 2017, 01:03:28 PM

Wait.... DMB had 70,000 people Frat Boys and Sorostitutes there?! How?!

FYP  :evil:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Bobafett

I'd fully blame the local police for being such dicks that make people not want to go.  Plus it's in the middle of nowhere and not having camping allows the po-po to maet their budget needs with easy prey.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

antelope19

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 03, 2017, 01:24:11 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 03, 2017, 01:03:28 PM

Wait.... DMB had 70,000 people Frat Boys and Sorostitutes there?! How?!

FYP  :evil:

Sorostitutes!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

WhatstheUse?

I didn't realize those were the numbers for two nights.

I was wondering how the hell they fit 70k into a 40k capacity venue!
Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

Quote from: kellerb on November 16, 2017, 09:18:54 AM
Quote from: sunrisevt on November 15, 2017, 08:05:04 PM
As a Vermonter, I generally expect to be both underemployed come late winter/early spring, *and* suffering through the advanced stages of cabin fever.

If these rumors are realized, you all can expect me to fall on the NC shows like an Old Testament plague.

Are you a Locust guy? Boils? Raining Frogs?

"And Moses stood before Pharoah and stated 'Let my people go, or God will visit all of your first-born with the W00k flu"

Sorry keller just saw this.

My personal curse, passed down by my fathers through the generations, is demonic priapism. Look it up--it's no picnic.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Holy shit sunrise, WTF?!
Is that still considered ED.  :mrgreen:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

kellerb

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 04, 2017, 07:31:00 PM
Holy shit sunrise, WTF?!
Is that still considered ED.  :mrgreen:

Only on a technicality.  And not if you're a demon, obviously.

emay

it is a Gorge year! Looks like the venue is hoping for the return of da  :phish: too

Hicks

Quote from: emay on January 08, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
it is a Gorge year! Looks like the venue is hoping for the return of da  :phish: too

Not an official FB account, but tons of Gorge chatter today, it's looking good! 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.