News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO: Grateful Dead cd's

Started by gah, August 31, 2012, 09:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

I'm come to the conclusion that I need more Dead in my life. I know I can listen to/dl shows at the archive, but I was looking for shows on cd to have in the car, which is where I do the majority of my listening. If you have some discs laying around, or even a spindle, you're just looking to get rid of, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I'll be sure to kick something back in return of course. Thanks in advance paugers.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 31, 2012, 09:24:48 AM
I'm come to the conclusion that I need more Dead in my life. I know I can listen to/dl shows at the archive, but I was looking for shows on cd to have in the car, which is where I do the majority of my listening. If you have some discs laying around, or even a spindle, you're just looking to get rid of, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I'll be sure to kick something back in return of course. Thanks in advance paugers.

Do you have a AUX port in your car?
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

barnesy305

UncleEbinezer

barnesy305

UncleEbinezer

gah

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on August 31, 2012, 09:28:47 AM

Nah.

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on August 31, 2012, 10:45:33 AM
Quote from: barnesy305 on August 31, 2012, 09:57:26 AM
PM me your addy.

You want him to PM you a picture of his wang?

Already did that. Then I realized what he meant. Barnesy, delete that first pm!

barnesy305

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 31, 2012, 10:54:25 AM

Nah.

PM me your addy.

My eyes are burning!! Forever unclean!!!!

UncleEbinezer

Nah.

PM me your addy.

LOL!

I'll dig up a few this weekend too.  I definitely have some. 

Also, an FM modulator and a walkman would be cheap and then you can borrow some XLII's. 

gah

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on August 31, 2012, 10:58:18 AM

Nah.

PM me your addy.

LOL!

I'll dig up a few this weekend too.  I definitely have some. 

Also, an FM modulator and a walkman would be cheap and then you can borrow some XLII's.

Yeah, I thought about your stacks, but it seems like a lot of trouble to listen to some tapes. I might grab a hand full next time I'm over though for home listening.

barnesy305

Fair warning, there will be very little, if any, Brent or Vince era shows.

gah

Quote from: barnesy305 on August 31, 2012, 11:19:03 AM
Fair warning, there will be very little, if any, Brent or Vince era shows.

I have no problem with this. Thanks so much!

Mr Minor

So I have the following years on DVDs in shn format:

GD

Black Mt Boys '64
Wildwood Boys '64

The Other Ones

Phil

I have what I want from these discs and they need to find a new home. I  know they aren't CDs, but this thread got me thinking about sending these on to others who might want to check out these shows. 

PM me an address and I can send out whatever year/years you want.  First come, first serve.

Superfreakie

GAH, PM me your addy and I will drop a mother load on you. I don't listen to any of my CD's anymore and have all of them ripped into flac and on my drives now so they are no longer of use to me aside from the liner notes which I've read a thousand times. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

gah

Quote from: Superfreakie on September 02, 2012, 06:30:23 PM
GAH, PM me your addy and I will drop a mother load on you. I don't listen to any of my CD's anymore and have all of them ripped into flac and on my drives now so they are no longer of use to me aside from the liner notes which I've read a thousand times.

sweet baby jesus!  :crazy:  :banana:  :rawk:  :music:  :crazy: