News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey Acoustic Shows

Started by rowjimmy, January 24, 2017, 01:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 05, 2019, 01:06:07 AM
Quote from: Bobafett on June 04, 2019, 10:43:23 PM
Does anyone know what's up with presale?  Do I need a code or password?

No code needed...

New solo acoustic shows have been added. Tickets will be available through a real-time presale beginning Wed, June 5 at 12PM ET and ending Thu, June 6 at 5PM ET at http://treytickets.shop.ticketstoday.com. General on-sale will start this Fri, June 7 at 10am ET. For show specific on sale times, visit trey.com/tour.

Well, I asked my wife and she said, "That sounds fun," so I'm gonna go ahead and try to get tickets, I guess?

PIE-GUY

scored 4 orch seats for the Ryman!!! Who's with me??
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

I got my Murat ticket! Flying solo to the show and I got a seat 1 ticket so I'll be on the aisle and only have a stranger on one side of me.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 05, 2019, 12:06:51 PM
scored 4 orch seats for the Ryman!!! Who's with me??

Hi there!

Bobafett

I got some pretty nice seats for the show in Eau Claire.   Easiest tickets ever.  Looks like it only seats 1200 people.   
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

anthrax

wife pulled a single seat for me for milwaukee 18th row center.  very very nice!

jasonsobel

I'm doing a road trip to Geneva, NY.  Looking forward to it!
sing me back home before I die

Caravan2001

Quote from: jasonsobel on June 05, 2019, 08:19:50 PM
I'm doing a road trip to Geneva, NY.  Looking forward to it!

Cool venue.  I saw Phish there in Feb 93.

anthrax

like I said, my wife pulled me a pretty good ticket during Trey's onsale, but I was off on Friday so I thought I'd check out the public onsale.  the riverside theater uses etix.  right off the bat, i pulled a 6th row seat, but it was far on the side.  it was a tough choice, but i tossed it back.  i was able to get in multiple times.  i was pulling best available single seats every time, and the seats were slowly moving their way down the floor.  i kept at it, knowing my goal.  a few times later, i had a seat way at the back of the floor!  then the next seat...boom!  front row balcony!  my favorite spot!  CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!

mehead

Quote from: anthrax on June 10, 2019, 08:35:13 AM
like I said, my wife pulled me a pretty good ticket during Trey's onsale, but I was off on Friday so I thought I'd check out the public onsale.  the riverside theater uses etix.  right off the bat, i pulled a 6th row seat, but it was far on the side.  it was a tough choice, but i tossed it back.  i was able to get in multiple times.  i was pulling best available single seats every time, and the seats were slowly moving their way down the floor.  i kept at it, knowing my goal.  a few times later, i had a seat way at the back of the floor!  then the next seat...boom!  front row balcony!  my favorite spot!  CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!

Nice. I had front row balcony, dead center for one of the TAB shows last weekend and it was perfect.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Front row balcony is what I had for Al Di Meola and Peo Alfonsi, Dr. Dog and then MSMW.
Definitely my favourite spot for a theatre show.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Yeah... I'm very psyched about the seats I pulled.  They are 5th row and way off to the side, but at the Ryman the "pews" all curve so hard we will face directly at trey without any turn of the neck at all.

I checked out the TM onsale and the only better seats were platinum at $500+. Fuck that shit.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 10, 2019, 08:46:58 AM
Yeah... I'm very psyched about the seats I pulled.  They are 5th row and way off to the side, but at the Ryman the "pews" all curve so hard we will face directly at trey without any turn of the neck at all.

I checked out the TM onsale and the only better seats were platinum at $500+. Fuck that shit.

Fuck that shit indeed.

Started looking at flights this morning.

anthrax

Just got home from trey in Milwaukee.   I was expecting a good show, and it way exceeded my expectations!  Glad I custied up for the poster.  Love it!!  Love that dude!!

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on October 19, 2019, 01:53:14 AM
Just got home from trey in Milwaukee.   I was expecting a good show, and it way exceeded my expectations!  Glad I custied up for the poster.  Love it!!  Love that dude!!

That Milwaukee poster is pretty cool. They Dayton one was garbage though. I sure hope Indy gets a good looking poster. But no matter what, Trey is going to be great next Saturday. I am over the moon happy to see him do a solo acoustic show again after 20 years!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.