News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Summer Tour 2019

Started by WhatstheUse?, May 21, 2019, 03:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

emay

massive!

any dicks after parties this year?

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: emay on May 21, 2019, 03:48:19 PM
massive!
:rawk:

For the first time in seven years... no! Which means... let's rage Dick's face off.
Bring in the dude!

gainesvillegreen

Have you been or played in Salida yet?
So lovely there, right next to the Collegiate Peaks....definitely one of the best areas of the best state.  8-)

Really, the drive into and through Leadville on 24 South to 285...that has to be a top 5 CO roadtrip in a state with a lot of top top roads.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Buffalo Budd

Quote6/27 - Goodfoot Pub & Lounge - Portland, OR

I wish this was the other Portland, I would totally tack another day onto the Phish road trip.
That's a serious tour Scott, blow some minds out there.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on May 21, 2019, 04:06:36 PM
Have you been or played in Salida yet?
So lovely there, right next to the Collegiate Peaks....definitely one of the best areas of the best state.  8)

Really, the drive into and through Leadville on 24 South to 285...that has to be a top 5 CO roadtrip in a state with a lot of top top roads.

They've played Salida a couple times. Victoria's pub or whatever it's called and the seafood spot! Currents.
Ragin town too! Usually try to make it out to the salida shows as it's a special place and kinda made it a reoccurring trip. Hopefully will be able to catch these ones too!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 21, 2019, 03:59:38 PM
massive!
:rawk:

For the first time in seven years... no! Which means... let's rage Dick's face off.

Yeah buddy!! Let's gOoOoO!! :beers: :rawk:

G. Augusto

Lotta time before Portchester.
No NYC/BK/LI secret shows you wanna announce right now?

pcr3

It's looking like Port Chester > Boston (technically Everett) > Manchester for this guy.

I'm hoping  :sbw: is making the trip down to Garcia's and up to the Manch with me. Anyone else hitting these? shows
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mistercharlie

I love the artwork for the tour! It's kinda AC/DC Bag-y, but the shadow of the kid makes it really stand out.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: G. Augusto on May 21, 2019, 04:38:03 PM

Unlikely. This is all that worked out this time around.

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 21, 2019, 05:38:44 PM
I love the artwork for the tour! It's kinda AC/DC Bag-y, but the shadow of the kid makes it really stand out.

Yeah, I'm a fan as well. It's modeled after a new song we've yet to debut. What does AC/DC Bag-y mean?
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Quote from: pcr3 on May 21, 2019, 04:55:26 PM
It's looking like Port Chester > Boston (technically Everett) > Manchester for this guy.

I'm hoping  :sbw: is making the trip down to Garcia's and up to the Manch with me. Anyone else hitting these? shows
ill hit Manchester for sure. Port Chester would be a blast but it's probably not in the cards
Paug FTMFW!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 21, 2019, 05:55:43 PM
Quote from: G. Augusto on May 21, 2019, 04:38:03 PM

Unlikely. This is all that worked out this time around.

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 21, 2019, 05:38:44 PM

Yeah, I'm a fan as well. It's modeled after a new song we've yet to debut. What does AC/DC Bag-y mean?

It reminds me of Pollocks AC/DC Bag drawings from PTBM tickets back in the 90's.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

G. Augusto

Bobafett

Knotty pine in victor Idaho!   You guys will love that little town and all the beauty around it.  Huckleberry milkshake at the victor emporium is a must!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.