News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Summer Tour 2019

Started by WhatstheUse?, May 21, 2019, 03:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 29, 2019, 09:16:12 PM
Quote from: birdman on May 21, 2019, 06:16:08 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on May 21, 2019, 04:55:26 PM
It's looking like Port Chester > Boston (technically Everett) > Manchester for this guy.

I'm hoping  :sbw: is making the trip down to Garcia's and up to the Manch with me. Anyone else hitting these? shows
ill hit Manchester for sure. Port Chester would be a blast but it's probably not in the cards

I'll do the trifecta with ya. Would like to check out Garcia's.

You're on!
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mbw

Do you have any promo poster templates to these I could hang around?

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mbw on May 30, 2019, 10:13:20 PM
Do you have any promo poster templates to these I could hang around?

I do! I'll message you...
Bring in the dude!

shoreline99

Quote from: pcr3 on May 30, 2019, 02:12:42 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 29, 2019, 09:16:12 PM
Quote from: birdman on May 21, 2019, 06:16:08 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on May 21, 2019, 04:55:26 PM
It’s looking like Port Chester > Boston (technically Everett) > Manchester for this guy.

I’m hoping  :sbw: is making the trip down to Garcia’s and up to the Manch with me. Anyone else hitting these? shows
ill hit Manchester for sure. Port Chester would be a blast but it’s probably not in the cards

I'll do the trifecta with ya. Would like to check out Garcia's.

You're on!

Sweet! Looking like Port Chester and Burlington for me. Wife is a Turkuaz fan so it wasn't a hard sell to go to Tumble Down, especially since we're in Plattsburgh that weekend. Garcia's is pretty cool, kinda reminds me of the old Living Room in Providence.

Looking forward to catching up with you all...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Bobafett on May 21, 2019, 09:14:51 PM
I lived In victor, worked in Jackson hole.  I saw galactic, David gans, and the ozric tentacles at the knotty pine.

Yo! Victor was ragin'! What a fun night - we couldn't believe how busy that tiiiiinnnny town got!

Cool side note - Jeff Lord-Alge is the house sound engineer at that venue. His brother(s) are more famous than him (if you don't know, google the last name) But holy shit this guy is still a legend. Got some seriously cool stories. Also.... how do you know if an engineer has won a Grammy?

...... he'll tell you.

Again.... and again.... and again....
Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 24, 2019, 12:44:17 AM
Quote from: Bobafett on May 21, 2019, 09:14:51 PM
I lived In victor, worked in Jackson hole.  I saw galactic, David gans, and the ozric tentacles at the knotty pine.

Yo! Victor was ragin'! What a fun night - we couldn't believe how busy that tiiiiinnnny town got!

Cool side note - Jeff Lord-Alge is the house sound engineer at that venue. His brother(s) are more famous than him (if you don't know, google the last name) But holy shit this guy is still a legend. Got some seriously cool stories. Also.... how do you know if an engineer has won a Grammy?

...... he'll tell you.

Again.... and again.... and again....

Sweet!  Glad you guys had a good time.   I wish I was still there
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mistercharlie

Hey, Scott...

Did you know that the Mousetrap Jaunt falls on the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing? Seems like a fitting time to bust-out that Moon Rocks cover you guy haven't played in 8 years. Or at least put Space Monkeys on the setlist to commemorate the occasion.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

pcr3

Anyone else hitting up Garcia's aside from me, SF, and shoreline?  :sbw:

Also, the 7/26 show is now at Thunder Road in Somerville, MA.  I believe that is going to be a rager for the MA Paug crew... :rawk:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

shoreline99

Thanks for the reminder, I gotta grab a ticket.

Highly recommend Coals Pizza on North Main St for dinner and preshow beers, they usually have a good selection, Met Aug there last time. Otherwise El Tio next door to Garcia's is cheap and solid.

pcr3

Quote from: shoreline99 on July 18, 2019, 12:39:48 PM

Highly recommend Coals Pizza on North Main St for dinner and preshow beers, they usually have a good selection, Met Aug there last time. Otherwise El Tio next door to Garcia's is cheap and solid.

Will this sell out?  Just curious if we need to grab tix now.

shoreline99

Quote from: pcr3 on July 18, 2019, 01:29:12 PM
Quote from: shoreline99 on July 18, 2019, 12:39:48 PM

Will this sell out?  Just curious if we need to grab tix now.

Dunno. It's 3 bands, so maybe? The only sellout shows that I've been to at Garcia's were Marcus King and Keller Williams..

WhatstheUse?

I'd grab tickets ahead of time just in case.... that'll be a fun one!

See you tonight Mistercharlie! :banana:
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 20, 2019, 03:48:57 PM
I'd grab tickets ahead of time just in case.... that'll be a fun one!

See you tonight Mistercharlie! :banana:

Looking forward to it, Scotty! The fact that I'll be able to be home by 1ish is awesome. I'm glad you guys are playing first!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

shoreline99

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 20, 2019, 03:48:57 PM
I’d grab tickets ahead of time just in case.... that’ll be a fun one!

Done - any idea about start times for the show? Looks like I'll be hitting tumble down on Saturday also...

G. Augusto

What happened to the new Bandcamp link?!???