News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

JGB - Melvin Seals with John Kadlecik

Started by Superfreakie, August 15, 2019, 07:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

JGB with Melvin is fun, but I'm betting this tour with John K is going to be a LOT OF FUN! We just picked up tickets for the Lebanon, NH Opera House (a Friday night). Will do Providence, RI, as well, and possibly some other nights if anyone is up for a night out.

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mehead

I've been debating on hitting up the 10/27 show
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

I saw Melvin & JGB with John in 2007 and it was pretty special.
Tiny little stage right on the waterfront and a sweet setlist taboot.

Set 1: Cats Under the Stars, They Love Each Other, That's What Love Will Make You Do, Valerie, Mystery Train, Let It Rock, Lay Down Sally, Don't Let Go, My Sisters and Brothers > Will the Circle Be Unbroken, Deal
E: Midnight Moonlight
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: mehead on August 15, 2019, 08:20:36 AM
I've been debating on hitting up the 10/27 show

You live in 'lanta? I thought you were Maine?
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

I'm surprised they're not playing DC. John K plays here a lot and does well in decent sized rooms. I'd think they could do the same.

oh well.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 15, 2019, 09:13:34 AM
I'm surprised they're not playing DC. John K plays here a lot and does well in decent sized rooms. I'd think they could do the same.

oh well.

I won't lie - when I saw these tour dates I considered staying in Nashville another night for it. Trey at the Ryman is 10/27 this band is 10/28. But that's a Monday night and I really shouldn't take another day off.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Superfreakie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 15, 2019, 09:24:05 AM

oh well.

I won't lie - when I saw these tour dates I considered staying in Nashville another night for it. Trey at the Ryman is 10/27 this band is 10/28. But that's a Monday night and I really shouldn't take another day off.

fyp

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 15, 2019, 09:24:05 AM

oh well.

Same. Plus I'm coming in a day early as it is...

pcr3

SF-I'd head down for the Pawtucket, RI show with you and whoever else is heading down.  Wednesday nights are good for me, since I work from home on Thursdays and Fridays...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Superfreakie

Quote from: pcr3 on August 15, 2019, 10:43:41 AM
SF-I'd head down for the Pawtucket, RI show with you and whoever else is heading down.  Wednesday nights are good for me, since I work from home on Thursdays and Fridays...

Done! A neighbor in my building is going to come down too.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Super cool!!!! Is this the 1st Phish NYE you've missed so far in 3.0?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Awesome, should be nice exposure for you guys!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.