News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

New Trader In Nedd of Any High Quality Phish Show...

Started by rburns, May 28, 2005, 09:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rburns

slim, i had the cds in my car for a while and just forgot to send them...once i saw your post i got to the post office the next day. no big deal as to of when you send the packeges just one thing, only have one package opened at a time...all postege is set for a certian number of cd's and i just dont want things to get messed up.

thanks
_burns

VA $l!m

yeah, luckily i thought of that myself right when i opened them and barely stopped myself from piling all the blanks together... itsallgood!  ---still might take me a week or so ,  i gotta finish a couple other projects i'm working on for other peeps first.  but no worries it WILL get done!
slim,
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rburns

no big deal, take your time with them.

thanks
_burns

VA $l!m

1 out of 3 done; package in the mail.

Burns , there were a couple of songs missing on some of the shows i burned, i didnt notice till afterwards, sorry, i'm trying to double check ahead of time for now on:

2.20.97--missing last song & encore
7.9--no encore
8.6 missing end of 1st>beginning of 2nd set.

my burner was acting up too , so its taking me a bit longer than i want to finish everything.
LET me know if there are any other problems w/ the discs--i think i double checked all the ones i sent you so far.
later, --slim.

VA $l!m

burns: 2nd package done (through 11-22-97). in mail monday.

-slim.

P.s.: i ended up putting in the disco set for the 'went' also, which i didnt have when i guesstimated # of blanks... and i made 2 coasters so far, cause my burner didnt like some of your blanks, so i'm three off on blanks for the rest of the year... i'll hopefully be able to compensate w/ a few blanks of my own, if i can pick some up. :-)

VA $l!m

All right KID i'm all done.
wheewww!!!

3rd and final, and largest package in the mail tomorrow!
everything is kosher
a couple of notes:

all the sources i printed on the first disc if i had them, except i think 11-17, which i had two separate sources for each set.
i had to put in an extra blank and postage for one extra disc for disco went set.
two discs were my own for making coasters out of yours w/ my burner.

and i ended up not having disc 3 of 11.29, and 12-13 ithink, but the 1st two of each show i made cause there where the meats at anyway.

holla if you got any questions, or want to send me anything else.

peace.
slllimmness.

rburns

slim- got the third and final package today. so i think i owe you three blanks, a couple bucks and i just burned a JGB show for you (the Phish show you wanted had a huge scratch in the second disc so i made you a JGB). I think thats what i owe you just tell me if there is anything else

thanks a lot
_burns

VA $l!m

dude ,  i didnt need extra postage, so you owe me NO cash, plus forget the BLanks, thats not a prob AT ALL!

were square...fughetaboutit!

anyway if you want to send me a show still, i would take the msg new years 97 if you still have it, i saw it on your list.

but its all gravy, i just hope you can enjoy the cds!!

its my pleasure!! :-)

slim.