News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

A Martin Scorcese Grateful Dead Biopic Movie Is In The Works!!!

Started by mistercharlie, November 18, 2021, 02:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Paul Rudd as Bobby
Seth Rogan as Pigpen
Bill Hader as Phil
Sascha Baron Cohen as Mickey
Will Ferrell as Billy
Kristen Wiig as Donna
Jason Mantzoukas as Keith
Zack Galifinakis as Brent

Gonna be amazing!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

QuotePaul Rudd as Bobby
Seth Rogan as Pigpen
Bill Hader as Phil
Sascha Baron Cohen as Mickey
Will Ferrell as Billy
Kristen Wiig as Donna
Jason Mantzoukas as Keith
Zack Galifinakis as Brent

Gonna be amazing!
Don't forget Nic Cage as Bruce!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

I think I just premature ejaculated.
It runs in my genes.
I'll see myself out.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

GBL

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 18, 2021, 08:12:50 PMI think I just premature ejaculated.
It runs in my genes.
I'll see myself out.

your one of those Nic Cage fetish guys?  interesting..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

QuoteI think I just premature ejaculated.
It runs in my genes.
I'll see myself out.

your one of those Nic Cage fetish guys?  interesting..
Back when I worked the Front Desk at my hotel we had a guest checking in that had requested a framed picture of Nic Cage on the bedside table. We get strange requests like that on reservations all the time, but this is the only one I ever honored. We printed out this picture and put it on the bedside table in a cheapo frame we had lying around.

Buffalo Budd

There he is.
Do you happen to have any framers of him with the long hair from Con Air?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

QuoteThere he is.

If olny you could frame a gif

mbw

QuoteThere he is.

If olny you could frame a gif

do you even NFT, bro?

https://tokenframe.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiAs92MBhAXEiwAXTi25wnv87nULeJuB4G0ORnSRRb9nwJ9L47KP5Vx2gHcmBpyiAwvHoOhSRoCpN0QAvD_BwE