News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

thechad

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 07, 2009, 09:12:50 PM
Beauty of a broken heart

Not a bad tune, not a great one, but not bad.  Hope they picked some of their other solo tunes to play also.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

nab

I actually prefer Maid Marian from that album, but this was probably my second favorite.  

Can't remember any of the other tunes though.

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

nab

March 7th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I:  Get Back on the Train, Runaway Jim, Brian and Robert, Split Open and Melt, Heavy Things, Punch You in the Eye, Gumbo, Reba, Mexican Cousin, It's Ice, Halley's Comet, Beauty of a Broken Heart, Guelah Papyrus

Hicks

Quote from: nab on March 07, 2009, 09:17:32 PM
I actually prefer Maid Marian from that album, but this was probably my second favorite.  

From the Basement was my favorite, but I haven't listened to that album since it came out.

nab

Quote from: Hicks on March 07, 2009, 09:18:58 PM

From the Basement was my favorite, but I haven't listened to that album since it came out.

I remember that one now, good groove on that cut

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

thechad

Quote from: Hicks on March 07, 2009, 09:17:45 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 07, 2009, 09:16:45 PM
Guelah

Niiiiice first one since 2000

This is the trend they need to stay with, however, mix in some PH stuff and some of their solo stuff, but stay focus on the classics.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Hicks

Quote from: nab on March 07, 2009, 09:20:30 PM
Quote from: Hicks on March 07, 2009, 09:18:58 PM

I remember that one now, good groove on that cut

Actually I think it's called Back in the Basement, but it's basically Phish so wonder it stood out.  

rowjimmy

Broken heart was great. Rockin groovy

Asse fest in there too of course. Perfectly played. Appropriate dancing

Damn

Lawnboy