News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhishPhan

Aw, man. Well, I'm glad to hear that great list for those that are there.

thechad

I like Limb, hopefully the jam sounds different from the Taste yesterday.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Hicks

Quote from: PhishPhan on March 07, 2009, 10:23:44 PM

Mike's will still be in play tomorrow though. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PhishPhan

newplanet7

Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

PhishPhan

Quote from: Hicks on March 07, 2009, 10:25:04 PM

If they play Mike's Groove tonight, I have no idea what I'll do for my first concert, tomorrow. My Phish virginity is nearing its end.

Hicks

Quote from: PhishPhan on March 07, 2009, 10:25:40 PM
Please don't say Bathtub Gin next, RJ...

I bet they save that too.

Ghost could be coming up here though.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

thechad

Quote from: Hicks on March 07, 2009, 10:25:04 PM

I think there still is a chance for Mike's tonight.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

newplanet7

Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

rowjimmy

franklinsays

thechad

Quote from: Hicks on March 07, 2009, 10:26:52 PM
Quote from: PhishPhan on March 07, 2009, 10:25:40 PM
Please don't say Bathtub Gin next, RJ...

I bet they save that too.

Ghost could be coming up here though.

Unless they play Ghost, then Mike's is a lock for tomorrow.

Hicks

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.