News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Operation Every Phish Show HDD BP and other Every Show Discussions...

Started by mbwoellert41, March 27, 2010, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbwoellert41

Well, unfortunately, I lost a hard drive due to my own negligence and impatience.  Bottom line, I just lost a ton of music :frustrated:

Is there anyone that might be willing to do an every show hard drive BP possibly?  I've got a 1 TB (933 GB free) that's clean and ready to go

To Phishy69: I just PM'd you about my recent issues....sorry for all of the delay on my end....

Thanks to anyone that can possibly help :beers:

Mike Woellert
Trades:  db.etree.org/Mike_Woellert

mbw

mbwoellert41

Looks like the thread is still locked up....can anyone open it up?

Or you can reply to me through this thread...

Thanks again!

Mike Woellert

mbwoellert41

Bumping again....is there a better thread to post this to?  The original thread is locked so I figured this was the best place....

Mike Woellert

Mr Minor

Superfreakie

If minor can't fill this Mike, I can. PM me.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

CRAZYED

I locked the thread because the offer is now closed.  I don't have time for requests anymore. Sorry. 

Superfreakie

Don't lock this thread. There are others here, myself included, who have been filling orders for this thread even if you haven't been. Or, better yet, maybe we should start a general stickied thread with the names of those who have near complete collections and are willing to fill orders.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

CRAZYED

I don't plan to lock this thread.  For one I'm not a moderator and secondly I only locked the other thread because I was the one who started it and grovels continually come in over the months/years since i started it, I needed an out.  That one always pointed back to me as the owner when new people come to the site.  If someone else wants to be the owner, awesomeness.  I just don't have time to handle anymore requests at this point, I'm very glad people are still sharing the hard work I put into putting that collection together.
Thank you for your efforts!

khalpin

Quote from: CRAZYED on April 16, 2010, 05:12:24 PM
I don't plan to lock this thread.  For one I'm not a moderator and secondly I only locked the other thread because I was the one who started it and grovels continually come in over the months/years since i started it, I needed an out.  That one always pointed back to me as the owner when new people come to the site.  If someone else wants to be the owner, awesomeness.  I just don't have time to handle anymore requests at this point, I'm very glad people are still sharing the hard work I put into putting that collection together.

No, thank YOU, Matt!

Superfreakie

Quote from: CRAZYED on April 16, 2010, 05:12:24 PM

I know jmitchell and myself have been using our own collections that we assembled ourselves to fill HD requests of late and not yours. But with ours this means you get multiple sources for every date as I and Jeff are completists and have yet to weed through deleting the weaker sources.  Thanks for filling requests in the past, we will take up the slack now  :beers:

whatapiper

i will be getting a couple new drives within the month, anyone out there willing to do both the mp3 and/or flac?   i have most everything but its all over the place, data dvds, data cds, and multiple drives, i know i dont need to explain the benefits of the b&p!

please shoot me a pm, i know someone offered the mp3 drive a bit ago so I'll follow through with them.  thanks!
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Superfreakie

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke: