News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Favorite Avatar

Started by mattstick, November 20, 2007, 10:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: redrum on March 05, 2010, 04:53:25 PM
i'd like to nominate mistercharlie on his Natalie Cressman avat--- oh wait, he just changed it.
nevermind.  :|

I'll be back to the Nat Tat by tomorrow.

Today I made myself 3 VERY strong Margaritas waiting for the nighttime Bartender to come and replace me, and then I got home and smoked two PHAT bowls of kind ( see 'Today I'm Smoking' thread). And I felt this pic better suited me today.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

fauxpaxfauxreal

redrum

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 05, 2010, 05:11:28 PM
Quote from: redrum on March 05, 2010, 04:53:25 PM
i'd like to nominate mistercharlie on his Natalie Cressman avat--- oh wait, he just changed it.
nevermind.  :|

I'll be back to the Nat Tat by tomorrow.

Today I made myself 3 VERY strong Margaritas waiting for the nighttime Bartender to come and replace me, and then I got home and smoked two PHAT bowls of kind ( see 'Today I'm Smoking' thread). And I felt this pic better suited me today.

:police:
:beers:

:clap:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

mistercharlie

<--- Told ya she'd be back.  :smoke:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Superfreakie

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 06, 2010, 02:12:02 AM
<--- Told ya she'd be back.  :smoke:

She has a huge birthmark on the back of her shoulder...turn off.  :evil:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

VA $l!m

blat's new avatar is mezmorizing
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

blatboom

mistercharlie

mbw

Quote from: VA slim on March 09, 2010, 12:45:21 PM
blat's new avatar is mezmorizing

i think i stared at it for about 5 minutes today.  it made me happy.

mbw

i forget who has it, but this one is awesome.
one dog is lookin one way, one dog is lookin the udder way, and this guy, he's like, "waddaya want from me?"

mistercharlie

Isn't that from Goodfellas?

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

MiamiPhish

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 09, 2010, 07:28:41 PM
Isn't that from Goodfellas?

"That kinda looks like someone we know!!!"

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.