News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Operation Every Phish Show HDD BP and other Every Show Discussions...

Started by mbwoellert41, March 27, 2010, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

once again, +k to all of those who are willing to fill an HD for a complete stranger. Just one of the hundreds of reasons I love this band and the community.

I would have been more than happy to fill it for someone, but like I said, I only have MP3's as far as complete collections go. I'm still working on the FLACs. khalpin hooked me up with Phish MP3's, and I just recently pretty much completed my GD MP3 collection. So now, I can finally put all my focus into the real deal (FLACs)

So, if anyone happens to want the phish and/or GD vault in MP3's for the ipod or CD's for the car, let me know and I'll be glad to hook it up.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

whatapiper

Quote from: Housedawg74 on February 12, 2012, 10:30:46 AM
Hey, thanks for replying! That sounds great. I'll do that and if no one else has time right now I don't mind paying the extra postage...so I'll shoot you a PM if I don't hear anything.  Thanks again!

I've taken a while to respond to your PM, I can fill the drive for you and anyone else...
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Housedawg74

Thanks so much to all of you who replied! Once I receive my copy I'll be happy to hook anyone else who needs it up with a BNP. I'm working on building my own GD lossless SBD drive as well so when that's done I'll offer it up as well. I'm using ALAC for that one do it will be iTunes ready when I get it finished, which will admittedly be awhile as I'm only up to '72 so far.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Housedawg74 on February 13, 2012, 12:36:46 AM
Thanks so much to all of you who replied! Once I receive my copy I'll be happy to hook anyone else who needs it up with a BNP. I'm working on building my own GD lossless SBD drive as well so when that's done I'll offer it up as well. I'm using ALAC for that one do it will be iTunes ready when I get it finished, which will admittedly be awhile as I'm only up to '72 so far.

As you might expect, some of us have complete GD collections as well.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

twatts

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 13, 2012, 12:44:40 AM

Whose (sic) got my Complete Hendrix ATM or Krimson???  LOL!

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

Superfreakie

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on February 13, 2012, 12:48:57 AM

Terry

Susep has completed Hendrix and I think I'm awfully close....and that which I might be missing, I probably deleted after a quality control pass through the catalog. I've also completed Zeppelin, Miles (FM broadcasts, aud recordings, and all official releases), Clapton, Marley, MMW. But again, all have been culled of the unlistenable recordings.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

whatapiper

the GD drive is next for me, I'm still pulling archived DVDs from spindles to get a listen...
beginning to end
we belong

twatts

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 13, 2012, 12:52:53 AM
Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on February 13, 2012, 12:48:57 AM

Terry

Susep has completed Hendrix and I think I'm awfully close....and that which I might be missing, I probably deleted after a quality control pass through the catalog. I've also completed Zeppelin, Miles (FM broadcasts, aud recordings, and all official releases), Clapton, Marley, MMW. But again, all have been culled of the unlistenable recordings.

Hendrix is easy and hard to "complete".  Easy in that there is only so much material, hard because every so often its repackaged...  I'm specifically looking for the ATM Series material... 

Zeppelin is that way too - I quit trying to keep track of all the different SBDs years ago and just kept the "best" (at the time)... 

I'll hit up Susep and see what he has...  Thanks!

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will

Superfreakie

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on February 13, 2012, 01:14:18 PM
Zeppelin is that way too - I quit trying to keep track of all the different SBDs years ago and just kept the "best" (at the time)

Zep is out of control when it comes to this. No band has a pool that has been pissed in more often.  :frustrated:

twatts

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 14, 2012, 02:28:47 AM
Zeppelin is that way too - I quit trying to keep track of all the different SBDs years ago and just kept the "best" (at the time)

Zep is out of control when it comes to this. No band has a pool that has been pissed in more often.  :frustrated:

Its not a pool anymore, that would imply there is something in there other than piss... 

Terry

----------------------

I want super-human will

Superfreakie

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on February 15, 2012, 08:29:09 AM
Quote from: Superfreakie on February 14, 2012, 02:28:47 AM

Its not a pool anymore, that would imply there is something in there other than piss... 

Terry

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

sMILEy

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 12, 2012, 04:13:12 AM
There are a couple of us here that can fill this request including myself. The only disclaimer concerning me is that I do not live in the States so the postage and return wait time would be a little higher. That being said, paugers: whatapiper and jeffmitchell, who are in the States, have near complete collections so they might pitch in to help you, just give it a day or two for them to chime in to this thread. If not, they can each vouch for my reliability, as I sent them both near complete flac harddrive collections a little while ago.
I can always pick it up at your place and ship it next time i head down to the states, which as you know, is pretty often.

kellerb

Quote from: sMILEy on February 23, 2012, 08:57:07 PM
There are a couple of us here that can fill this request including myself. The only disclaimer concerning me is that I do not live in the States so the postage and return wait time would be a little higher. That being said, paugers: whatapiper and jeffmitchell, who are in the States, have near complete collections so they might pitch in to help you, just give it a day or two for them to chime in to this thread. If not, they can each vouch for my reliability, as I sent them both near complete flac harddrive collections a little while ago.
I can always pick it up at your place and ship it next time i head down to the states, which as you know, is pretty often.

Are you like a moose courier?

whatapiper

I'm about to fill a drive for Housedawg74 and my offer to fill a drive for anyone else is still open.  For some crazy reason the only year I am slacking on completing is 2011...
beginning to end
we belong

Superfreakie

Quote from: sMILEy on February 23, 2012, 08:57:07 PM

shit, I forgot about that. Anyway, whatapiper is holding down the fort on this one. And I'm needing to catch up on some of the new sources that were recently thrown up, I must have 60 torrents of new sources lined up in utorrent.