News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2015

Started by emay, March 18, 2015, 03:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: mattstick on March 18, 2015, 03:46:05 PM
Not stoked. Blossom is it for me. Hopefully the first webcasted festival... I will camp in the backyard at the cottage and watch on the projector outdoors.

That sounds like the way to do it!

They should just announce entire tour webcast packages.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mopper_smurf

Where's my lame tour video announcement?
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Hicks

Two nights in Bend = I'm happy.   
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Gundo

Those dudes really love Dicks. Seems so weird to me that they make that haul after the fest.

Superfreakie

Quote from: pcr3 on March 18, 2015, 03:18:07 PM
New England getting the shaft.  :frustrated:

The whole North East. Clearly they want to pack the Glen. Plus, much bigger profit margin if +60,000 show up at the Glen and they avoid splitting that audience amongst several venues.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

jam>

When was the last time a summer tour started west and went east? The 90's? I'll be at Watkins Glen. Dead covers this tour too?

emay

Quote from: jam> on March 18, 2015, 04:53:35 PM
When was the last time a summer tour started west and went east? The 90's? I'll be at Watkins Glen. Dead covers this tour too?

was thinking the same thing

Alpine on Jerry's death anniversary.
Trey learning dead tunes......

JPhishman

Quote from: Hicks on March 18, 2015, 04:22:21 PM
Two nights in Bend = I'm happy.

:beers: Booya!

And RJ will be spared.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

mbw

1 night at alpine for me.

sunrisevt

Looks like the Glen will be it for me. Possibly Merriwether.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Play_It_Leo

I'll probably make it to either KC or Alpine. Hope to see some of you again this summer! :beers:
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

mehead

I'll be hitting the hotlanta shows for sure and probably the Raleigh show as well.

:rawk:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

I'll do MPP.
Gonna put in for taper's tix, I think.

danje

Another Phishless summer for me, would have tried for a New England date if there was one.

mbw

i kinda want to go to magnaball  :|