News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

FINALS - UCF Stash vs. Providence Bowie

Started by runawayjimbo, August 12, 2012, 10:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Both incredible pieces of music.

I went with Bowie.
Bring in the dude!

VDB

Stash has a sweet Reba jam, but Bowie has a sweet McGrupp jam, with an even sweeter Page piano solo over top of it. Bowie just goes so many interesting places, and so effortlessly.

Just think if they had followed up the Lassie bit with the DFB from Orlando... then back into Bowie...  :crazy:
Is this still Wombat?

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

susep

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on August 15, 2012, 03:27:47 PM
Bowie just goes so many interesting places, and so effortlessly.

wrong.  Stash goes into many more interesting places then Bowie, that's what I deduced yesterday after listening to both back to back on a long, stoney bike ride through the country side.  before I listened I was thinking Bowie all the way however after a careful listen or 2 of Orlando, it was obvious the improvisation in Orlando is more refined and more adventurous.  The Bowie too is Phish w/ out a net yet Stash clearly builds upon what they achieved w/ the Providence Bowie and then some.   

for those peeps who are voting w/ out listening, please listen to the music then cast your vote, you might change your mind like I did.

gah

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

Thing is the post DFB stash reaches into the heavens and rips the entire universe in two....swallows it, and like a giant dragon out of the darkness and milky way circling behind it, roars it's firey breath onto your face until it melts to the floor. Someone needs to change a vote. 14 mins to go.

Hicks

The Esther jam alone from this Stash tops anything from the Bowie. 

mbw

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 15, 2012, 09:46:16 PM
Thing is the post DFB stash reaches into the heavens and rips the entire universe in two....swallows it, and like a giant dragon out of the darkness and milky way circling behind it, roars it's firey breath onto your face until it melts to the floor. Someone needs to change a vote. 14 mins to go.

gah

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 15, 2012, 09:51:32 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on August 15, 2012, 09:46:16 PM

Where does  :wtu: fall on the scale?

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

gah

Quote from: runawayjimbo on August 15, 2012, 09:53:45 PM
Fucking kidding me

Nah, this bowie is like that same dragon farting in your face. Just as hot, but man, does something smell funky.

mbw

bowie in the lead!  it was jphishman!  throw stuff at him!!