News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Spring 2019

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 13, 2019, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Bummed. Couldn't make it up there last night, sick kid and too much other life in the way. Hope it was a good gig.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: G. Augusto on May 12, 2019, 10:07:09 AM
Do you have plans to keep Higher Ground in rotation?

It'll probably pop up a few times a year. I almost feel like I'm not the right drummer to accomplish the arrangement though. It's all fast and choppy and I'm... not that. I'm kinda just hanging on for dear life!
Bring in the dude!

emay

Jauntee this saturday! yippee!

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 13, 2019, 11:46:48 AM

It'll probably pop up a few times a year. I almost feel like I'm not the right drummer to accomplish the arrangement though. It's all fast and choppy and I'm... not that. I'm kinda just hanging on for dear life!

All the more reason to do it.
Push yourself!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2019, 01:46:22 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 13, 2019, 11:46:48 AM

All the more reason to do it.
Push yourself!

Truth. Actually, a lot of Tyler's songs have pushed my comfort limits. I remember being terrified when he first showed me the 5/4 jam section in 'Mammoth Relaxes'... now... I'm just a little scared of it  :-o

Quote from: shoreline99 on May 12, 2019, 03:00:05 PM
Bummed. Couldn't make it up there last night, sick kid and too much other life in the way. Hope it was a good gig.

You didn't much.  It was a late night for us Friday in Boston.... we def were exhausted in Bridgeport.

Quote from: emay on May 13, 2019, 12:09:26 PM
Jauntee this saturday! yippee!

:rawk: Can't believe I'll be back there in less than a week. It's so far away.
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!