News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

09/01/2017 - DICKS 1

Started by PIE-GUY, September 02, 2017, 01:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gundo

Post peaks are great! I usually smoke a cigarette or fall asleep

rowjimmy

Caravan2001

Quote from: Marmar on September 02, 2017, 11:32:06 AM
QuoteI get why people love the "Dicks experience" good crowd vibe, easy to move around the venue, good beers and at least last night, drove right out of the lot.

Obviously didn't see the huge boxing match during set break.....one dude got sucker punched, and then mayhem ensued....saw it with my own eyes on the webcast screen....seems to me like the Dicks were at Dick's....

Yeah!  The Gouda Brothers!  I love those guys! They were kicking ass!  I mean, I don't love them because the beat people up, but I love them because they are named after cheese.  I don't know them personally, but Ikki said he heard of them from PT  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard  I just like the name. They're def lot famous now  for sure.  Everyone was talking about it.

Hicks

Quote from: mbw on September 02, 2017, 08:34:30 AM
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 02, 2017, 08:12:45 AM
I often don't like it when they string the big jam songs back-to-back-to-back like that so we'll see!!!

yeah, thats the worst.  Couldnt they play winterqueen or something instead?  Jeez.

I'm blaming Mike's > Winterqueen on you. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VDB

So I'm finally listening to the No Man's > Carini for the first time since the show and got.damn.

eta: Also the Ghost
Is this still Wombat?