News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

R1/W02: 11-10-1995 Fox Theater, Atlanta, GA

Started by jedifunk, May 21, 2006, 11:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

Courtesy of birdman, week to is...

11/10/95 Fabulous Fox Theatre, Atlanta, GA

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=13099
-no seeders at this time but hopefully someone can jump on...sadly, not me.
set 1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bmkuqs

set 2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6lfn3r

encore-
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ejic1

Discuss....
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

fauxpaxfauxreal

Thanks big papa Bryce...and Bird dizzle...thanks for the pick!

birdman

Heres a little eye candy to get you in the right mood.  Finest indoor venue I have ever experienced, an absolute dream. Enjoy :-D 
Thanks to Aug for helping set up the Sendspace files...couldnt have done it wit out ya  
Mr Dirksons review of the YEM: http://www.phish.net/reviews/yem/11-10-95.html
Paug FTMFW!

jedifunk

has anyone jumped on this torrent to help it out?  i dont have the show, but would be interested to add it to my list...
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

cleech74

I got to go to all three nights of this run.  Have to say it is the coolest indoor venue.  There is a tour of the building, my folks went the last time they were in Atlanta.  They show you all the extra rooms and catacombs of the bldg.

As for the show, i'm gonna give it a relisten now.  Ah yes, the middle show, of a three night stand.  Mayhem to follow. Another face melter!  It is a tie for my most psychadelic concert experience, 12-30-95 being the other.  I really went out there and back, several times at this show.  It was a rager!  :-D
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

cleech74

Jedifunk, I hopped on as a seeder.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

sophist

Man I love the FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but I wasn't at this show.  Twas before I knew phish  :cry:

The show looks hot.  I'll grab it tonight and give it a spin.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

jedifunk

Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

cleech74

I was actually going to attempt to seed this show.  I'm still trying to figure out how that all works.  :?

mopper_smurf

Quote from: cleech74 on May 22, 2006, 09:49:17 AM
Jedifunk, I hopped on as a seeder.

Hopped as the second seeder, starting NOW. Go get it!
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

fauxpaxfauxreal

I would have preferred the next night out of the three...but yes...this YEM is HOOOOT!

For all of you aholes whose top 5 YEMs aren't from 95...here's another smoker.

(To go along with 10/31/95, 11/18/95, 12/9/95, 11/14/95, 12/31/95....)

jedifunk

i too enjoy the 11th, and am eager to check out this YEM!
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

jonyem

OK, I just finished listening to this show a minute ago.
First impression: Standard Phish '95; not great, not bad, just, average.
Good YEM, didn't blow me away like a lot of other '95 YEMs do, but I did like the ->Crossroads.

After first listen, I give it a B–
Gonna listen again, see if I can't appreciate this show a little more.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: jonyem on May 22, 2006, 01:01:38 PM
OK, I just finished listening to this show a minute ago.
First impression: Standard Phish '95; not great, not bad, just, average.
Good YEM, didn't blow me away like a lot of other '95 YEMs do, but I did like the ->Crossroads.

After first listen, I give it a B–
Gonna listen again, see if I can't appreciate this show a little more.

The Crossroads is actually my least favorite part of the YEM.

The AC/DC Bag is destined to become one of my favorite Bags.

susep

Not to jump too far off topic this show is another gem from Fall '95:

10-05-95 Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR

1: Chalk Dust Torture, Ha Ha Ha, Fog That Surrounds, The Horse-> Silent in the Morning, Cars Trucks Buses, Strange Design, The Divided Sky, Acoustic Army, Julius, Suzy Greenberg

2: Also Sprach Zarathustra, Runaway Jim, Colonel Forbin's Ascent-> Famous Mockingbird, Scent of a Mule, Cavern, David Bowie, Lifeboy, Amazing Grace

E: While My Guitar Gently Weeps