News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"cue ghost town music"

Started by Animal Chin, November 30, 2004, 01:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Animal Chin

Just thought if this place is gonna be famous I should post first.

mattstick

nice!

welcome to week4paug - invite your friends ! :)

How did you hear about week4paug.net ?

guyforget

-AD_

jephrey

I saw that there were these cool dudes posting a lot of shows...  (the week4paug team).  I ran across something that said week4paug.net.  I said to myself, I bet that is a website and here I am.

-Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

guyforget

Hah!  Well, I doubt you were surprised to see familliar faces when you got here.  We've actually been doing alot of seeding since like May or something, we just never pimped ourselves so openly.   :wink:

The last incarnation of our forums was pretty dead, maybe this one will catch on a bit more if we keep tagging everything with team.week4paug.net.
-AD_

jephrey

I've noticed the seeding. maybe I just never noticed the ".net" on the end until tonight.  And no, I'm not surprised at all to "see" familiar faces.  I'll be making this a regular stop.  

-Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hokker

I guess this site is catching on now!
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

Gumbo72203

thats exactly the reason why i came here.  I kept seeing "Week4paug.net Request" on every god-damn torrent and randomly decided to come over and check it out, and well... here i am. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mattstick

I knew I started doing that for a reason :)

sophist

I'm only here for the free bud light
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

OMG, have you seen the new one, where the girl pulls up her shirt to get the guy to autograph her stomach?  She says, "so are you the bass player, or the Drummer?"  His response is as you mentioned.  Classic!!!!!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

i've seen that one.  I like the quick date one too.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

This topic seems to be appropriate today.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

jedifunk

lol right... i'm interested to look at the site stats over the course of the weekend.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Hicks

Actually it will probably blow up at night, but during the day it's gonna be pretty BO-RING.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.