News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Dexter

Started by GBL, October 06, 2008, 03:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gol D. Roger

This season just keeps getting better and better.
,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

Gol D. Roger

Oh boy, the preview for the next episode is just  :-o i think this season will end with a really big cliffhanger and the trinity-storyline continues in season 5.

aphineday

Okay, I'm officially like 2 episodes behind. Hoping to attempt a catch up tonight via DVR
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

ytowndan

Crazy episode!  Can't wait for next week's finale!
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Gol D. Roger

JPhishman

:-o

:?

:evil:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

aphineday

Just watched the season finale... whoa. That was insanity. Lithgow was nothing short of brilliant in that role this season. Incredibly well done on all parts.

birdman

Quote from: ytowndan on December 14, 2009, 03:31:02 AM
zOMG!!!!

My wife is pissed about that conclusion. Going to be interesting how they work the kids into next season.
Paug FTMFW!

aphineday

Quote from: birdman on December 15, 2009, 05:48:54 AM
Quote from: ytowndan on December 14, 2009, 03:31:02 AM
zOMG!!!!

My wife is pissed about that conclusion. Going to be interesting how they work the kids into next season.
Yeah, most definitely. They have been pretty good with the writing thus far, so we'll see.

GBL

The first 8 episodes were boring in my opinion, but the last 4 were SER RIDICULOUS!

Consensus from people ive talked to was that the ending (last minute or so) was a dream..

What do you guys think about that?
If this is love, I'm never going home..

JPhishman

Quote from: GBL on December 15, 2009, 10:09:57 PM
The first 8 episodes were boring in my opinion, but the last 4 were SER RIDICULOUS!

Consensus from people ive talked to was that the ending (last minute or so) was a dream..

What do you guys think about that?
I wasn't that stoked on this season either for most of it but it definitely built nicely, and blew my mind in the last 30 seconds. No question Lithgow was outstanding throughout.

I been wondering if that was the case... just doesn't seem possible that Dex can follow what the natural progression would be there..... My boss was sure it was real and Trinity did it... :?

Very few shows I've ever seen have made me feel the way this season finale left me feeling.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

McGrupp

Just getting into Dexter. I just finished episode 7 of season 1. I like this show!
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

McGrupp

Finished Season 1 last night.  :clap:

Can't wait to start Season 2.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

McGrupp

Trifecta!

Anyone else psyched for season 5?