News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

XM/Sirius news

Started by whyweigh5.0, November 11, 2008, 01:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

tonight at midnight XM's channel 57 will be replaced with Sirius Dead Channel 32 along with a bunch of others being replaced with Sirius channels.  I guess they are starting to merge tonight
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

grewich

i think im gonna get xm/sirius for my wife for xmas, they still have the  :syf: channel right?
in your face

redrum

Quote from: grewich on November 11, 2008, 04:39:54 PM
i think im gonna get xm/sirius for my wife for xmas, they still have the  :syf: channel right?

http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=10537.0

:roll:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

blatboom

Guyute

Quote from: blatboom on November 11, 2008, 05:24:28 PM
Quote from: redrum on November 11, 2008, 05:23:34 PM

what about Jam On?

RTFM
Now I can reactivate XM rather than switch to Sirius
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

Caravan2001

They started merging about 6 weeks ago.  I think around the first week of October, XM users were able to get Stern and a couple of other channels they packaged as "The Best of Sirius", which the GD channel was not a part of.  I never listen to Jam On anymore since they gunned the Phish hour.....kinda bites, but the GD channel roolz all....

thechad

It's about damn time, my wife's going to be pissed that I have to steal it back from here car now.  :-)
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

grewich

Quote from: redrum on November 11, 2008, 05:23:34 PM

yowsers...ya ill read before posting from now on...
in your face

willsteele

On Sirius for quite a few weeks now, you could purchase the Best of XM packages.  I thought since they were merging I'd get all of the channels without paying any extra.  Oh well.

Quote from: caravan2001 on November 11, 2008, 10:07:10 PM
... I never listen to Jam On anymore since they gunned the Phish hour....

You mean since they moved it to a later time?   It actually kinda does suck...   I listen to it less because they changed the time.  My wife gets home from work about that time and the last thing she wants to hear is the Phish.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

jonyem

Quote from: willsteele on November 12, 2008, 09:12:43 AM
On Sirius for quite a few weeks now, you could purchase the Best of XM packages.  I thought since they were merging I'd get all of the channels without paying any extra.  Oh well.

Quote from: caravan2001 on November 11, 2008, 10:07:10 PM
... I never listen to Jam On anymore since they gunned the Phish hour....

You mean since they moved it to a later time?   It actually kinda does suck...   I listen to it less because they changed the time.  My wife gets home from work about that time and the last thing she wants to hear is the Phish.

Same goes for my wife.
What time is the Phish hour on?

Caravan2001

I just thought they scratched it.....what also sucks is they replaced the punk channel, which ruled, to the ACDC channel...

shoreline99

FWIW, the AC/DC channel is only until January, then it will be replaced w/ the Boneyard.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Mr Minor

Quote from: caravan2001 on November 12, 2008, 11:09:27 AM
I just thought they scratched it.....what also sucks is they replaced the punk channel, which ruled, to the ACDC channel...

Streaming AC/DC Bag?  Sounds like a good channel.  :-P

mehead

They moved the Phish hour to either 8 or 9 pm but the did not scatch it
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged