News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009 Nominees - Best Posts

Started by redrum, February 16, 2009, 02:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

Quote from: Hicks on February 16, 2009, 02:15:53 PM
Quote from: G. Augusto on February 16, 2009, 02:11:50 PM
I would have left a boombox up there with some Disco Biscuits on repeat.
a

Ha, the last thing I need is a bunch of squirrels in sideways hats smokin' deemsters on my roof!

:lol:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on March 27, 2009, 04:09:17 PM
so i guess the official ticketmaster strategy is to not buy them through ticketmaster
Bring in the dude!

MiamiPhish

Quote from: Hicks on April 08, 2009, 02:50:11 PM
I think you and sprobeck should just go form your own forum.  Perhaps you could call it douche4bag.

VA $l!m

Quote from: MiamiPhish on April 09, 2009, 08:32:21 AM
I think you and sprobeck should just go form your own forum.  Perhaps you could call it douche4bag.
LMAO
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

justjezmund

just crusing through these and my 2 cents is between this and below from keller on the streaming

It sounds like its pooping out some vaguely melodic rust through a boombox with dead batteries.  Also, phish is playing in the background.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

mistercharlie

Quote from: JustJezmund on September 24, 2009, 05:01:34 PM
just crusing through these and my 2 cents is between this and below from keller on the streaming

It sounds like its pooping out some vaguely melodic rust through a boombox with dead batteries.  Also, phish is playing in the background.

I agree both of those are good posts, But I also like kellers other post  \/ -this one in my sig.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

khalpin

blatboom

I don't have anything to cite but I'd just like to take this opportunity to generally fluff keller's posts.

kellerb

Quote from: blatboom on September 24, 2009, 06:03:59 PM
I don't have anything to cite but I'd just like to take this opportunity to generally fluff keller's posts.
I don't know if I should be allowed to be nominated.  This is just how I talk.

Hicks

I was really disappointed to see from the Chi-town meet up pictures that kellerb is of normal height.

I would've thought anybody that witty would have to be a little dude like me.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

guyforget

Quote from: Hicks on September 24, 2009, 06:22:57 PM
I was really disappointed to see from the Chi-town meet up pictures that kellerb is of normal height.

maybe he's a lefty, theyre supposed to be smart, right?

-AD_

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: guyforget on September 24, 2009, 06:40:33 PM
Quote from: Hicks on September 24, 2009, 06:22:57 PM

maybe he's a lefty, theyre supposed to be smart, right?
Definitely a Southpaw.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Alumni

Cause I got a degree

antelope19

I can't remember right now if it was in the gorge thread or the paug meetups thread, but the whole "terrorist dolphin Lobotomy'd" discussion was pure gold!   :-D

Guyforget was en fuego that morning. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment