Author Topic: today, i hate:  (Read 573062 times)

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
Re: today, i hate:
« Reply #17655 on: September 16, 2017, 11:29:27 AM »
Having a cold and trying to calculate the radius of a planet for an Astronomy class. Dayquil and exponential equations don't mix well.  :shakehead:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.

Offline EdBanky

• Reading The Book...
« Reply #17656 on: September 16, 2017, 02:03:07 PM »
Having a cold and trying to calculate the radius of a planet for an Astronomy class. Dayquil and exponential equations don't mix well.  :shakehead:
Just take the circumference and divide it by 2pi and bingo! Rest easy buddy

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #17657 on: September 16, 2017, 03:41:58 PM »
Just take the circumference and divide it by 2pi and bingo! Rest easy buddy

I got wise and used my accounting skills to create an excel spreadsheet to do all the work for me.  :mrgreen:
Still, having the cold sucks. It looks nice as hell out today I don't even feel like getting up off the couch to open a window.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.