News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Pwning of the Year.

Started by sophist, July 15, 2009, 11:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

You = flash in the pan getting lucky
Me = dominant fantasy performer

blatboom

you call Pujols flash in the pan!  you go down!!

mattstick

Pujols could hit 20 homers a week from here 'til the end of the season, my pitchers and speed will win me 6 stats a week.

inourdr

I'm a little late to this thread but Aug's rift gets my vote. that was some of the most entraining sh!t I've read in a while.

blatboom

Quote from: mattstick on July 16, 2009, 01:41:12 PM

Pujols could hit 20 homers a week from here 'til the end of the season, my pitchers and speed will win me 6 stats a week.

my D ain't too shabby either bruh.  my little Zito experiment blew up in my face but I like my chances in the playoffs.

VA $l!m

Quote from: blatboom on July 15, 2009, 11:38:13 PM
any and all discussion from the Poliw00k board should be immediately disqualified from the running.

second'd
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

G. Augusto

I never knew there was a PWNage on the political board.
ZERO clue.

sophist

Quote from: G. Augusto on July 16, 2009, 05:37:29 PM
ZERO clue.
it's cool, from now on, I will hyper link all political pwnage with "August: tits ---->  BBFCFM"

This deception will keep you in the loop.   :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

G. Augusto

Quote from: Sophist on July 16, 2009, 09:29:30 PM
Quote from: G. Augusto on July 16, 2009, 05:37:29 PM
ZERO clue.
it's cool, from now on, I will hyper link all political pwnage with "August: tits ---->  BBFCFM"

This deception will keep you in the loop.   :wink:

I saw "tits" and was all sorts of looking for a link!

blatboom

rowjimmy

sophist

Quote from: blatboom on July 22, 2009, 02:43:02 PM
more Gumbownership..
http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=11638.msg239443#msg239443
I like irony of Rich and Gumbo telling spro to branch out but then naming more jam bands.  That's diversity for you.  
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

khalpin

Not from this year, but how about August and the Montana jam discussion on some other Phish board....  That was some good stuff.

sophist

Quote from: khalpin on July 22, 2009, 03:07:40 PM
Not from this year, but how about August and the Montana jam discussion on some other Phish board....  That was some good stuff.
see here

rowjimmy

Nice. That was days after my son was borned...