News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nobes

My avatar refuses to "center." It keeps shifting to the right, even though it looks fine at the top of my profile.

gah

Quote from: Hicks on June 06, 2011, 01:41:58 PM
Default smileys are working for me, but not Forum/Board Default, don't know if that's how it is supposed to be.

NICE! Just switched over to default as well. Even though it's not the forum one, it still presents you with these  :wtu: and  :tte: as well.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mopper_smurf

The good thing of losing the old avatars is that I had to come up with a new one.

< ----
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

PIE-GUY

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 06, 2011, 01:46:13 PM
Quote from: Hicks on June 06, 2011, 01:41:58 PM
Default smileys are working for me, but not Forum/Board Default, don't know if that's how it is supposed to be.

NICE! Just switched over to default as well. Even though it's not the forum one, it still presents you with these  :wtu: and  :tte: as well.
Me too!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

tet

wait, so i'm a bit unclear...  you are or are not able to see all the smileys??  and under what theme?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

kellerb

Quote from: tet on June 07, 2011, 11:27:44 AM
wait, so i'm a bit unclear...  you are or are not able to see all the smileys??  and under what theme?

none of the smileys appear for me either.  standard theme.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Hicks

I get them under just plain Default, but not under Forum/Board Default.

So the first 12 or so are the more gold color instead of our usual yellow.    Every smiley from this guy  :clap: and to the right is normal.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

I AM able to see all the smiley's, the syp, the phish, the wtu and blat ones, etc. with the DEFAULT setting, but NOT WITH the board/forum default. (also, I use firefox, don't know if that's relevant, but just in case)

Hicks

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 07, 2011, 11:43:20 AM

I AM able to see all the smiley's, the syp, the phish, the wtu and blat ones, etc. with the DEFAULT setting, but NOT WITH the board/forum default. (also, I use firefox, don't know if that's relevant, but just in case)

Yeah it's the same with either Firefox or Chrome.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: Hicks on June 07, 2011, 11:44:52 AM

And IE.

:ducks:
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

gah

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on June 07, 2011, 11:47:06 AM
Quote from: Hicks on June 07, 2011, 11:44:52 AM

And IE.

:ducks:

HA stupid phish...always messing up my f/ph word spelling, meant syf, not syp...

Nobes

Why won't my avatar center properly? I've cropped it ten different ways and even though it's perfectly centered on my profile, when I post it's off center to the right. I know this is of little importance to anyone but me, but it's still f'd up.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

guyforget

Quote from: Nobes on June 07, 2011, 01:13:22 PM
Why won't my avatar center properly? I've cropped it ten different ways and even though it's perfectly centered on my profile, when I post it's off center to the right. I know this is of little importance to anyone but me, but it's still f'd up.

i guess the problem is that i allow avatars to be 250px x 250 px but the window to display the avatar in the forum is smaller than that.  why it crops it off center to be displayed here but shows the full 250 pixels in your profile is a mystery to me, but its not something i have any control over in the settings of the forum.  it is possible that if i take a look at the code i can fix it to do what i/you want but i cant guarantee that i get around to looking at that for a few days or more. 

i think that what i should do is force avatars to be the same size as the display window in threads, which looks to be about 162 pixels x 250 pixels. 
-AD_